Last Chapter

I love you, My Sapphire Goddess.

"Of course I will." I said. I put the steak over the grill and cooked it, Ester watched me cooking it and asked, "Who taught you to cook?"

"I learned it myself. I liked cooking so I learned it." He told me.

"Your cooking is really good." She complimented.

"Thanks... but I love eating the food you cook."

"By the way, your speech was epic. I loved it." I said sincerely.

She tittered and lowered her head, "I don't even remember what nonsense I spouted."

"It was your first time and it was great." I said.

"Really?" She asked, looking at me as her face lit in happiness.

"Yes." I smiled.

"When are you going to make another speech?" I asked.

"I don't know."

"You should follow your dream."

"Even if it's a silly delusion?" She teased, referring to the remark I made on our first date about her ambition.

"Even if it's a silly delusion. Every dream is precious and you should follow yours." I said. I didn't let her words affect me because I know she doesn't want to hurt me intentionally.

"Thanks for standing by my side." Ester breathed out.

"I would say the same to you."

"There it's done." I said. I served the food and we began to eat it. The soft music and the sound of our talks are the most mesmerizing things ever happened to me.

It is embedded into my core as an eternal source of rapture.

Our hearts were connected, I found myself lost in her appealing feature, becoming one with her. Forming an unbreakable bond between which held the power to fight the world.

After eating, we danced. Slowly moving to the rhythm of the music, letting our heart dance and blend into the magic spread in the air.

The shower of love drenching us, taking us to the world of joy. Our bodies moved on their own, lost in the mystifying music which pulled us close more than ever.

Mind intoxicated in endless love and the treasured emotions of devotion and adoration. My eyes met hers and turned me oblivious of the other things around me.

My heart skipped a beat and moved in sync with hers.

My hand moved from her waist to her back as I pulled her close. Her eyes flickered with the same love as mine, showing her love more than anything.

When my eyes bore into hers, it made me crazy. I am lost in the world of her heart, the place where I belong.

The story of our love moves in rhythm to chaos but in the end it was all worth it because the light shone our path and gave us the ultimate reward- love.

Ester put her hands over my chest and leaned in while closing her eyes.

I also leaned in and brushed my lips against hers. Spark traveled to my core and gave me immense gratification when I pressed my lips upon hers, taking her into a deep passionate kiss.

No matter what, whenever I kiss her, the thrill rushes in me every time. My breaths moved in sync with her and turned into a symphony etched in our mind and giving us the utmost tranquility.

She moved her lips in accordance with mine, some invisible strings pulled us closer to each other as the uncontrollable passion emerged from us.

I kissed her deeply, showing all my emotions, not hiding anything from her. Showing how much I love her, how much her presence gave me serenity, how she can save, how she loves me like no one else.

I slowly pulled away, cupping her cheek, smiling widely. "I love you, Ester." I whispered, kissing her forehead. "Me too." She whispered back

. We pulled away a little. Ester tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. I watch her with great fondness, wanting nothing but to glance at the beauty before me.

"Wanna stargaze?" I asked, pointing at the tempting sky. She smiled sweetly and nodded.

We both laid down at the grass, looking at the sky. Ester rested her head over my arm and put her hand over my chest. I put my free hand over her hand and rubbed her lovingly.

"It's beautiful.." Ester said in a low tone. "I know..."

"Our story started with your stargaze..." I said. "Yeah..." She trailed off.

"Ester..." I called her.

"I know our story didn't start as you dreamed but I want to turn the rest of our lives into a world of happiness and smiles. I cannot change the past but I want to change the future and fill it with love." I said sadly.

"Desmond. What you did is your insecurity. I still remember when I asked you why you hate me and you replied: I have to. I understand now what you have gone through and how difficult it must be for you to bear this all alone. Hating the person you love..." She rubbed my hand, trying to assure me.

"But it cannot change the fact, I treated you so badly."

"And I have forgiven you for it so don't think about it anymore." She whispered, kissing my hand. I took a deep breath and remained silent.

"I am glad to have you in my life. If it wasn't for you, a moment of peace and love won't even exist for me. I'll be in the agonizing abyss." I said.

"Desmond. We both changed each other. You and I were weak and delusional. We are each other's salvation. You changed me and I changed you.

I learned the importance of my own self and you have learned how to love, that there's no need for you to be afraid of loving someone."

"For you."

"Ah, For us." She corrected me. She intertwined her fingers with mine, feeling so perfect, "We fought for our future. Together." She smiled.

"By the way Desmond... Did you know I fell in love with you at first sight. Even though I tried to cancel the marriage but to no avail. But I am happy we got married. Our every action held meanings. Yours- to push me away and mine- to pull you close." She said,

"At first I thought you loved me as your obligation, I thought your feelings were not true but I was wrong. Your every emotion was pure as it evoked love for you inside me as well."

"I am glad to give you a chance." She breathed out, holding my hand tightly. "Thank you for coming back and giving me a chance." I smiled.

We then remained like that. She was in my embrace, her scent filled my nostrils and gave in intense equanimity. I smiled, looking at her. My desolated land found a sky.

My storm found a lull. My heart found its lost beat.

My everything resides in her. I had fallen from grace, she found me and fixed my broken pieces. My devastation turned into a melody of liberation with lyrics written by her.

She taught me love and how to live and now I want nothing but to spend the rest of my life in those arms of solace, living the life I died for. I have given her my heart, I have become hers.

I am all hers. Inducing the extreme power of passion in me, engraving warmth to my cold soul.

Being blissfully ignorant of my despair still offering her everything to me and for everything she has ever done for me, I don't think any word will be enough.

Still, I moved close to her and brushed my fingers on the side of her delicate skin, smiling. Her face glistened under the moonlight, enhancing her features more.

Lost in the ecstasy I receive by her presence I whispered after placing a gentle kiss over her lips,

"I love you, My Sapphire Goddess."

From the shades of ravage to silent footsteps of redemption, I found my path. Taking fire from the heart, we walked. In my breaths your name was caught. Because it's the life I always sought.