Book 2- Blissfully Ignorant

Hello Everyone!!

First of all, thank you so much for reading my book. I hope you liked it, if you do, don't forget to let me know. It would mean a lot.

And now, I know there are plot holes in the story like why Desmond was bipolar, why he pushed Ester away, why he hit Ester when he knew she wasn't the one at fault all along with the character development.

There's a reason why he did that, why he was like this. It will be revealed in the sequel.
The sequel will start from the part where they remarry and will be written in Desmond's POV so that you can understand what he his intentions were and the reason behind everything.

I am continuing it in this story and not making the other part of it.

Description:-

When Desmond La Corte realized his mistakes and decided to not to hide his feelings anymore from his wife Ester La Corte, some dark shadows of Desmond's past decided to take advantage of his vulnerable state, desiring nothing but to break the unbreakable bond forged with delusions and undying love.

Desmond, who was once bipolar and cold, craved to redeem his errors and offered his life to the person he shattered to pieces; Ester. Wanting nothing but to spend the rest of his life repenting his sins. Meanwhile Ester, who gave Desmond a last chance to make up for the things he brought ravage upon but how will she react to know that her beloved took a human life?

***

"Why..?" Her croaked voice came out like a vague whisper. She was heartbroken as if all the hopes she cling onto are once again broken by me. But that's not the case, she was angry yet sad. Her eyes reflect seething but her aura is like wallowed in despair. And I was deluge in misery and penitence. Both of our faces glistened in tears as I began to cry,

"I was afraid to love you... fearing my love might not... " I raised my ashamed and fragmented gaze and looked at her and continued with my quivering lips, "Take your life."

"But it took yours, Desmond."