Chapter # 39

Ester, it's time to end everything. After pushing our delusions and weaknesses behind, let's move forward- towards the bright future.

Henry was utterly shocked to see her like this. She was not the person who would subjugate anyone. Right now, She is the most dominant person among us.

She has no intentions of losing. Her presence gave me incomprehensible power. Henry, who was appalled to no extent, was at the loss of words.

His voice caught up in his throat. He couldn't comprehend. It took him a few minutes to get a hold of the situation and make out what was happening.

How come the person he thought can never come to me is now with me?

After managing to get his voice back, the only sound he managed to whisper was, "Ester..."

She put her index finger in the air to stop him, "Ah, ah, Mr Joseph, It's Mrs Corte." She corrected him as I felt extremely proud upon hearing it.

That's right. She is Ester la Corte. My wife.

She then turned to me and asked sweetly, "Have you guys ordered something yet?" I smiled and replied, "No."

"Okay then. I'll have tequila." She smiled. I nodded.

"As you wish." I said and ordered Whiskey for me and Henry and Tequila for Ester.

"What's.. going on?" Henry asked, breathlessly.

"No need to hurry Mr Joseph. I shall do the honors of telling you everything." Ester said seductively. She is unintentionally arousing me. My urges are overflowing to see her like this. It was a scarce sight to see her like this.

Our drinks came, Ester usually drank her drink in one go and sighed and turned her attention to Henry.

"Yes. Now, Let me tell you about things chronologically. Desmond has told me everything, I knew everything from the very start... It was all an act."

"What?!" He whisper-yelled. The word shock is an understatement for his reaction. He didn't expect it coming, he never thought it would happen.

All those inscrutable truths will be revealed to him now and I am itching to see his response, how he will fall into the bottomless tunnel of misery.

"Don't interrupt me." Ester frowned and cleared her throat and began to tell him,

"It was all my plan.. started after Desmond told me everything and we need to counterattack...." She began to tell him...

***

I saw Ester making flower crowns, I made a cup of hot chocolate for her and walked up to her and put a crown over her head.

"This is it's right place, My Sapphire Goddess." I murmured on her neck. She chuckled and shook her head. I sat beside her and gave her the cup, "Here you go."

"Thanks. Aren't you drinking?" She asked. "No... I don't want it." She hummed and began to drink it.

"These crowns suit you a lot." I complimented.

"Thanks." She whispered.

We then sat in silence, I watched her preparing the crowns. "I love them." She said, working on them. "I can see it."

"By the way, Desmond-" She glanced at me from the corner of her eye, "-You have to be prepared for the upcoming event."

"What do I have to do?" I asked her. She turned to me fully and began to tell me, "Look, I know you are scared but don't worry. I am here and always will be. Never forget it... And what we have to do is do what Henry wants. If he wants to separate us, let him do it. If he wants me to hate you, let it happen."

"Why? You know I cannot do it." I said, looking down in great dread. She kissed my hands and whispered, "It's all an act, We will act." She smiled and continued.

"When it will happen, you need to get people close to Henry on our side. While I'll pretend as if I don't know anything about Grace and I don't want to live with you anymore."

"This way, I'll get close to Henry and find whatever I can to prove to you that you are innocent and her death is not your fault. Meanwhile you'll put Emily or perhaps Tamara on our side as well. They can be proven beneficial." She explained.

"I'll break him from inside and you'll break from outside... But remain in the shadows and don't let him know about your activity." She smirked.

"Get as many people as you can on our side and remember we will act all the time until the end." Her smirk grew dark.

"I don't want to make any mistakes so we will not be together in all situations. But to execute all this, you need to be firm about being innocent without this, we cannot do anything if you lose against his threats. You understand?" She asked.

It was unanticipated to hear this plan from her.

My heart instantly skipped a beat in dread as unwanted thoughts came to my mind. I exhaled my frustration, not sure about her plan but all I could do was to believe in her and do as she says as a tentative voice escaped my lips, "I'll try.."

***

"And that's how we started our plan. Everything went well. I showed I hated him and you believed it. You thought I didn't know about it but I do and it was all my plan to let it happen and get used by you..." Ester explained.

My chest boasts proudly. A deep satisfaction filled me as a result of her clever plan. I can never think of it.

She is the one who helped me to guide my path. She gave me hope and guidance. Ester's mind is really cunning.

Henry blinked, trying to register the information he just gained. He never thought we would out him. He was lost.

His grips on his glass tightened, he grit his teeth, knowing he is lost. He believed Ester didn't know but in reality she did. It was all according to the plan.

I can't believe I did my job so greatly.

"Even still... What will you do? How are you supposed to punish me?" He smirked, still thinking he won.

Ester giggled and shook her head, "That's a very good question. You think I am stupid to come here without all preparation?" She jeered.

She pushed her hairs from her shoulder to her back and began to say,

"I am not the one who will punish you... there's still time for your punishment so why don't I tell you a story?" She smirked.

And I know this is where she is going to tell him about what he did. She is going to reveal everything. A sour look formed over my face when I even thought about it.

Ester took a deep breath and began to tell him about his evil deeds.

"Once, there was a really caring and loving big brother. He loved his younger sister. She was his world. He was willing to do anything for her... but that's what the sister thought." She paused.

"His sister loved a guy dearly for a very long time and he knew how crazy she was for him. Everything was fine. The girl's dream was fulfilled." Her smile slowly faded.

"She was the girlfriend of the notorious playboy of the school but little did she know they used women and when they got bored of her, they threw her away. Same thing happened to her. The playboy left her. She knew this day would come sooner or later, what she didn't know what her future held for her....-"