Last Chapter

I was pacing around the room. I am in my wedding gown, selected by Desmond. It's a Floor-length Ball Gown. The sleeves, as well as the back, are lacy. The front is lacy as well. The dress was so heavy. I looked so pretty in it. My hair was tied in a bun as A few strands were falling on my face. I am so exhilarated. My happiness can be explained. My makeup looks so good. Everything was perfect. Just the fact that Desmond selected this dress for me, fills me with content. The gleeful feeling surged through my every vein. I felt so fortunate. I covered my face in my hands in embarrassment, my bridesmaids laughed looking at me like that. The door opened as Mother and Father walked in.

"Someone is very shy." My friend, Vanessa, said. We are friends but we only meet occasionally. I still had my hand fixed on my face. Mother laughed a little and pulled up my veil and removed my hand. I looked at her and lowered my gaze.

"So pretty." She said as she kissed my forehead. Father also kissed my forehead as we left.

We were walking down the aisle. I felt so anxious. The nervousness is eating me up. I felt like my heart was going to leap out of my chest. I swallowed the lump in my throat as we stopped at the altar. Desmond was smiling as he offered his hand to me. I took it as we stood there.

I looked down and felt my cheeks heating up when we exchanged the rings. The priest announced,

"Do you, Ester Willow, Take Desmond La Corte as your lawful husband?" It all feels like a dream. Everything is happening once again. This time was filled with in-depth feelings of love and affection.

"I do," I said in a low but firm tone. I know a lot of rumors will be spread. And all the eyes of society will glare upon us. But, If I am with Desmond. Nothing else matters.

"Do you, Desmond la Corte, Take Ester Willows as your lawful wife?" Priest said.

"I do. " Desmond said in a proud tone.

"I pronounce you as husband and wife." The priest announced,

"You may now kiss the Bride." I gulped, my gaze fixed on the ground. Desmond pulled up my veil. He held my chin and gently lifted my head. My heart is pounding so loudly. I felt a strange sensation in my whole body. Desmond leans in, I lift my gaze and meet his Gray Eyes. They are filled with love which extends without any end. I smiled a little. Our lips almost touch as Desmond said,

"You are killing me with your looks. You look so beautiful, My Sapphire Goddess. I will love you till my last breath and from the depth of my soul." I felt an inexplicable feeling of happiness and affection filling me up.

I close my eyes, Desmond leans in as our lips touch. My delicate rosy lips made contact with his thick lips. I let the feeling of the divine gush in me. The heavenly feeling of endearment we had for each other. The intimacy we are sharing is sacred for both of us. I slowly opened my eyes as our lips moved in sync. My Sapphire eyes met his Silver ones. Eyes filled with burning passion and Desires he held for a whole year in his heart. They also evoked a feeling of lust in me as I lost myself in the kiss. The kiss was brief but-Filled with a long-lasting feeling of adoration. My first kiss was filled with such devotion and love, what I always crave in my heart. The feeling is embedded deep in me and would be a feeling I am going to treasure for the rest of my life.

We stared at each other's eyes as I took a shallow breath. The crowd began to applaud. I looked away shyly. Desmond put his both hands on my waist and kissed my forehead. I smiled slyly at his action. I bet I am a blushing mess right now. Then, We walked out. I hugged Mother and Father.

"I am so sorry for the humiliation I caused you, father," I said sadly. Father wiped mine and his tears and spoke up,

"What are you talking about? Nothing matters more than your happiness, Love" I smiled as Father kissed my forehead.