Chapter # 21

"CAN'T YOU TAKE A STAND FOR YOURSELF!!?" Desmond shouted at me, sending chills to my very core. I looked down as tears were falling. He walked towards me and grabbed my jaws.

"Don't you dare to look down." He hissed as tears flowed one after another without any control over them.

"You are so pathetic!" He spat at me. His eyes are filled with the flames of fury. His whole form spontaneously sends wild shivers down to my spine. A terror that always shake my very soul. The dread which is making me unable to move as my heart is filled by those terrors evoked within me by him.

He let me go as I backed a few steps. He turned away from me as he rubbed his temples. I wiped my tears and looked at his distress form. His being, which never hesitates to show me my place. Whenever I thought we were getting better something came. I felt so disheartened. I can't take this anymore. I don't know where A tiny spark of courage was bestowed upon me.

"You were there as well.." I speak, a hint of anger is clear in my voice. Despite that frightful feeling that is residing within me; the hurt and anger were visible in my voice. He turned and narrowed his eyes.

"What?" He said, thinking that I might realize that I am still under the presence of a Supreme being that can easily sway me with the wind. But, no avail, that spark didn't fade away at all as I began to say,

"You could have stopped her too...you are also responsible for whatever happens to me...."

His furious form took a step closer. I swallowed hard as I took a step back and my moment of bravery was turned into my cowardice. The very moment I finished my sentence, I regret talking to him like that as my petrified form terrorized to no extent just thinking about what will happen to me. His ruthless eyes are telling me that; You are so Dead, Ester. My lips tremble. I began to take frightful pants. My legs lost their strength as a strong feeling of terror invoke within me and I lost my senses as I awaken his Wrath.

Each time I took a step back my heart skipped a beat as my breath became heavy with dread and My whole body stopped functioning for a second when my back hit the wall. I let out a gasp anticipated with great apprehension. He put his hands on either side of me and leaned in. My breath hitched as I startled in his trap. My shaky form is clouded with faze. His intimidating presence crushes me helplessly. He released a breath. His cologne smell in drawing out my extreme heights of fright. His hot minty breath tingles my skin as my hair stands on its edges. I opened my mouth to say something but, My voice stuck in my throat. I have lost my ability to speak under the weight of his powerful form. The deadly apparitions of his send a terror-struck shiver down my spine.

"Looks like you have forgotten your place" he growled. Adrenaline rushed through my veins but my horrified form isn't calming down. His scowl is making me afraid.

My eyes; that is always filled with fright, met his heartless eyes, that never fails to suffer me in endless torture of terror. I felt my heart break. I gave him a look of hurt while he gave me an intense glare.

I am still inferior and he's superior. I am still the dirt of his overwhelmed power. Absolute dominance shows that we are still the same.

His Dominance and My Subjugation.

"You said that you won't hurt me." I quickly said as tears began to stream down. The comfort of that night is a lie. He is my greatest fear and no one can eradicate those frights that reside within me; Not even him. He leaned in so close as I exhaled. His intimacy is something that shook my very core in dread. I can never save myself from his crushing presence. His face is so close to mine. Without breaking the stare, he moved to my cheek.

"You are my wife and no one can degrade you."

He gave me a stoic look. I turned my head towards him as my lips brushed against his cheeks. I backed away but, there's no way I can get out of the grasp of my Predator. He gave me a look which is impossible to explore. He blinked and gave me his signature cold look.