Chapter-44

After a while, the butler, who returned from seeing Leila off, politely asked Philen.

"What shall I do with Young Lady Leila's stuff, Master? The Young Lady told me to throw them all away, but..."

"You don't need to throw them away."

Because she's bound to come back soon.

"Keep them all in the storage."

"I understand."

The butler, who was sad to throw away Leila's stuff inwardly, quickly followed Philen's orders.

According to the butler's instructions, the servants diligently moved her stuff and the maids cleaned her room.

Misa watched it with a gloomy look.

The butler approached Misa and patted her on the back.

"Misa, don't be so sad. The Young Lady will definitely come back."

"Will she?"

"Yes, of course. According to the saying of a certain country in the east, a quarrel between a married couple is like, is it cutting a knife with water?"

"It's not cutting a knife with water, it's cutting water with a knife, butler."

A passing servant corrected the butler's words.

The butler shed a glimpse of the servant who broke the mood and coughed.

"Ehem hum, anyway, there is no woman that suits the Master other than the young lady..."

"Woman that suits?"

The butler turned around, startled at the sudden coy voice.

Then he saw Cecily wearing a thin shawl.

With her long, wavy hair hanging down beautifully, she was so beautiful that people didn't even think she was pregnant.

"Little Young Lady."

The butler hurriedly bowed his head and greeted her. The same goes for Misa and other servants.

"The title is wrong."

"Yes?"

"You have to call me just Young Lady now. Isn't that woman not here?"

At Cecily's declaration that she was no less than the mansion's hostess, the butler and the other servants' expressions subtly hardened.

Misa completely ignored Cecily.

Cecily also didn't care about her and called a servant who was passing by her.

"What are you carrying right now?"

"This is Young Lady Leila's stuff."

"Where are you taking it?"

"To the storage. The Duke said to keep it in the storage."

Keeping her stuff in the storage without throwing them away.

Philen still had lingering feelings for Leila. That's what it meant.

I've been driving a wedge between those two, and he still hasn't thrown away his lingering feelings for her?

I don't like it.

Cecily frowned slightly and moved her hand.

"Bring it here."

The servant didn't move immediately and looked into the butler's eyes.

"Are you ignoring me?!"

As Cecily shouted hysterically, the butler sighed deeply and nodded.