Chapter-108

From the top to the chest.

As his collar opened, his bare skin that was hidden inside was revealed.

"Why, why are you suddenly unbuttoning...?!"

I panicked and hurriedly closed my eyes. I even covered my eyes with both hands.

Then Baron Delrond said with a small smile.

"I'm not trying to do anything weird. I'm doing this because I have something to show you, so don't be too surprised."

What is he going to show me by taking off his clothes?

Curious, I spread my fingers apart and peeked through them.

A red pattern on his shoulder was exposed as his shirt went down.

Tattoo? No. That's...

"It's the stigma... of slavery."

It was also the stigma of sex slavery that was treated the lowest among slaves.

Why is such a stigma on the Baron's body?

Looking at him in surprise, Baron Delrond smiled awkwardly and pulled up his clothes.

"As you can see, I was a sex slave, not an ordinary commoner."

After buttoning his last button, he brushed his slightly messy hair and continued.

"I was also the world's heinous sex slave who killed his master."

He... killed a man?

"Was there any misunderstanding?"

Bewildered, I just said what I was thinking.

I was shocked when I said it, but the Baron also looked at me in bewilderment.

"Ah, I'm sorry. Baron."

I hurriedly made an excuse, fearing that the Baron might make a strange misunderstanding.

"I just can't believe the Baron did such a thing... I thought there was some misunderstanding."

"Is that all you have to say to me?"

"Yes?"

Do I have to say something else?

"I... Please cheer up."

Judging by the look on his face, it didn't seem to be it.

Then, what was I supposed to say?

"Pftt... Ha."

As I was thinking about it, Baron Delrond suddenly burst into laughter.

Why is he laughing?

"The Baron is really a funny person."

"Me?"

"Yes. You're really funny."

It was the first time I heard it in my life. Because Philen always scolded me for not being funny.

"As the Baron said, there was a misunderstanding. It wasn't me who killed the man who was my former master."

Baron Delrond smiled bitterly and wiped his face with his hand.

"Another noble who disliked the man killed him and put the blame on me."

"Then...! Then you should have said that you're not!"

"Of course, I said that."

Baron Delrond shrugged.

"But no one believed me, who was a sex slave when I said that. The fake evidence that I was the culprit was already perfectly prepared."