Chapter-106

Kalian took great care of me and even sent me lunch, but I still couldn't eat well.

All I could eat was three or four spoons of soup and two bites of salad.

I even already forced myself to eat something that my stomach couldn't take.

After I finished eating, I had nothing to do. I tried to sleep, but I couldn't because bad thoughts kept coming to my mind.

"Huu."

I sat down on the sofa while rubbing my face.

Kalian told me not to do anything and take a good rest, but it was more difficult for me now. Because when I did nothing, I kept thinking about Philen. And the more I was like this, the more I felt I had to do something.

It would be best to work frantically, but I couldn't do that because if I went to the office, Kalian would scold me a lot.

Then what should I do? Should I read a book?

It seemed like a good idea, so I immediately got ready to go out and headed to the library.

"Oh my, long time no see. Sir Thebesa."

The librarian I knew well greeted me warmly.

The other librarian next to him also recognized me and tapped the familiar librarian from the side and said.

"Chelsea, you should call her Baron Aster now."

"Ah, right. You have been granted the title."

The librarian, Chelsea, bowed and apologized to me.

"I apologize, Baron."

"It's okay."

I just got the title yesterday, so it was only natural if there were people who still didn't know. I didn't have the thought to criticize him for something like this.

...it was also a title that should probably be returned soon.

"Is there a book you are looking for?"

"No. I'm just here to look around, so you don't have to worry about me."

"Then you can find me whenever you need me."

"I will."

After the librarian left, I looked around the bookshelf.

As I was looking around, thinking about which book to read so that I could avoid distracting thoughts, a book suddenly caught my eye.

[Do Not Break the Red Rose]

Sarah had recommended that book before, but as it was too embarrassing, I couldn't read even a single page properly.

Come to think of it, I haven't left a note for Sarah.

I had to go home to leave a note for Sarah, but I was terrified because I might meet Philen again. But I couldn't keep staying like this.

I'll have to ask Baron Delrond later.

I didn't know if I could ask him something personal like this, but there was no one else I could ask.

By the way, I remembered it was a very embarrassing book. Could such a book be in the Imperial Library?

I took out the book and opened it to see if it was different from the book I knew.

[Sessie's face turned red. She had two jolting rises in front of her...]

Tak-!

Oh my gosh. It's the book.

Why on earth is this book in the Imperial Library?