Chapter-95

Early in the morning, on the second day after the party, which had many twists and turns.

The servants of the Marquis of Hutton were busy seeing Natsha Kingdom's envoy off.

After seeing them off, they were even busier as we were also going to go back to the capital.

I also got up early in the morning, got ready, and headed to the main building to see them off.

Other nobles, including Marquis Valdir, were already in the main building. But Marquis Hutton and Aldor were nowhere to be seen.

Marquis Hutton went out to the sea yesterday afternoon, saying he had work, and Aldor hadn't shown up since that day. He's probably shut himself in his room because of his pride.

I also didn't want to see his face, so it was a good thing.

But I don't see Sir Hiltine either.

I'll look for him later. I have something I want to say to him.

I greeted the diplomats of the Natsha Kingdom one by one and greeted Diane at the end.

"I'm just barely calling Leila's name, and I can't believe we have to part ways already."

Diane said with a sad look.

"I think time is really coldhearted."

"Don't be too sad, Diane. We can meet again."

"Still, what's sad is sad. Are you not sad to part ways with me, Leila?"

"Of course, I'm sad."

How could I not be sad? I had to part ways with my first friend in my life. But if I showed it, the atmosphere might become depressed, so I just didn't show it.

"Next time, come to the capital. I'll show you around the capital."

Diane smiled instead as if she knew how I felt when I promised to meet again.

"Didn't you say the capital is more beautiful than Hutton? I can't wait to see how beautiful it will be. I will be waiting for that day to come sooner."

"I, too, will be waiting to see you in the capital, Diane."

"Ah, I knew it."

Diane breathed heavily and continued.

"I'm really sad to part ways with you, Leila. I want to kidnap you and take you to the Natsha Kingdom, you know?"

"Isn't that a crime?"

"That's why I'm holding it in. I don't want to be a criminal."

I laughed softly at her joke.

"Since we're at it, I will ask you."

Diane glanced at Marquis Valdir and the other nobles then spoke in a voice that could be heard only by me.

"Do you want to be naturalized into the Natsha Kingdom?"

"...yes?"

Naturalized? I looked at Diane in bewilderment at the sudden remark.

"In Natsha Kingdom, there is less gender discrimination. Women can also become officials if they have the ability."

Diane's eyes looking at me were very serious.

"It's too waste for you to work with people like them who don't even recognize you. So, I want you to be naturalized into the Natsha Kingdom. Of course, I also have the desire to be closer to you."

The topic that could have been heavy was lightened by Diane's playful additions.

I already had the answer, but because I thought she would be hurt if I answered too quickly, I waited for a while before answering.