Chapter-128

The Blue Dragon statue made of crystal was really colorful and beautiful. There was a reason why Priest Millon praised it to the point where his mouth was dry.

"This statue is originally open to the public only on special occasions, but today, since the two barons visited our temple, we are opening it up specially."

Priest Millon explained with a triumphant smile. He said the Blue Dragon statue made of crystal was only open on the anniversary of the Empire's founding and the emperor's birthday.

"And then, the next thing you have to see..."

"I'm thirsty."

I cut Priest Millon's words and covered my mouth with my sleeve.

"My legs hurt too."

"Ah, oh my. I was tactless. Let's rest for a while. I will guide you to the lounge."

The lounge was at the entrance of the hallway where Priest Adrina had disappeared. They said it was a lounge, but it was as big and splendid as the parlor of many nobles.

Sunlight streamed in from the large window that occupied one of the walls. There was also a private toilet in the longue.

"Please rest comfortably. I will excuse myself for a moment."

Priest Millon went out, and a pretty-looking junior priest came in, bringing red wine and cheesecake.

"Do you need anything else?"

"No. Would you mind leaving us for a while so we can rest?"

"Of course."

The junior priest bowed politely and went out.

"What are you going to do now?"

The door closed, and Baron Delrond asked quietly.

"You're not going to come back without anything after coming all the way here, are you?"

"Of course not."

As soon as I answered, Baron Delrond looked at me.

"Looks like you have a plan."

He caught me.

I replied with a smile.

"What are you planning?"

"You will find out soon enough."

"Is there no option to tell me in advance?"

"I'm sorry, Baron Delrond."

It meant I was sorry for not being able to tell him in advance.

Baron Delrond would be very surprised at what would happen next, so it was also an apology in advance for that.

Then, should I get started?

"Seriously, what kind of terrific plan did you come up with?"

I lifted my glass of wine as Baron Delrond murmured.

And...

CRASH-

"Baron!"

With a sharp burst of glass, Baron Delrond jumped to his feet.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, well..."

It was done on purpose, but I couldn't be okay. However, I didn't show any expression and only pretended to be flustered, looking at my dress with wine spilled on it.

The wine stains stood out thanks to the white dress I was purposely wearing. Everything from the chest area to the pelvis area was dyed red.

"My clothes are a mess. I wish I had clothes to change into."