Chapter-119

Tears streamed down as she shook her head.

"I've never done that! A fake pregnancy? What nonsense!"

Cecily wrapped her slender belly with both hands.

"Phil, you saw it too, right?! You all saw it, right?! My belly is getting bigger day by day!"

"..."

"If I was faking pregnancy, how could it be bigger if there's no child inside me? Don't you agree?"

Because it was true, Philen's piercing gaze calmed down instantly. He sighed deeply, sweeping his hair up, and looked at me.

"Cecily is right. Her belly certainly kept getting bigger until the due time. It can never be fake."

"There's a secret there too."

I took out the spirit stone necklace from my reticule and showed it to everyone, especially Cecily so that she could see it well.

"This is the secret."

"It's a lie!"

Cecily jumped up from her seat and shouted.

"I've never worn a spirit stone necklace!"

Ah, she got caught.

"Spirit stone necklace?"

I tilted my head slightly.

"I never said this necklace was a spirit stone necklace, though. How do you know that?"

"...!"

Cecily's eyes grew even bigger than before.

Philen spoke on Cecily's behalf, who was speechless.

"Haven't I told you before? She used to wear the same necklace. That's why she can know right away."

Is Philen going to cover Cecily to the end? Or is he unable to accept the reality that the child he cherished is fake?

It didn't matter either way. Because the only thing that mattered was to reveal my and Misa's innocence.

"This spirit stone necklace has the ability to change parts of the body. Conversion."

When I briefly shouted the starting word, my belly got bigger as if I was pregnant.

Their eyes changed as if they couldn't believe it when they saw it.

I turned my belly back to normal and said.

"I think she deceived us all by using this ability."

"Ridiculous!"

Cecily responded sharply.

"Where's the proof that I used the necklace?"

"The proof is in your body."

"My... body?"

"If it is used for a long time, traces of mana will remain on the body. If you didn't use it, there would be no trace of it."

When I beckoned, the wizard took the cue and came forward.

"So let's test it, Miss Cecily. If there are no traces on your body, I will get down on my knees and apologize."

*****

I get a bad feeling.

Mavel stared at the hallway where the dining room was located.

The servants' movements have been unusual since earlier. It's also unusual for Sir Rohen to storm into the dining room out of nowhere with a wizard and a pharmacist.