Chapter-94

It's not 'Sir' or 'Lady', but 'you'?

I paused at the unexpected title and looked at Sir Hiltine, startled by his additional words.

"His Majesty told you to kill everyone who touched me?"

"Yes."

Oh my God. His Majesty gave such a terrific order?

It's a good thing I stretched myself out to stop Sir Hiltine earlier. No matter how much Aldor had done that he deserved to die, I didn't really want him to die. I didn't want anyone to die because of me.

"That order is too much. Please don't do that in the future."

"This is an order from His Majesty."

Hiltine answered firmly with a slightly bitter smile.

"And I have already disobeyed his orders."

He was talking about him not being able to kill Aldor earlier. Also about me asking him not to report this to Kalian.

"I'm sorry that I unknowingly made you disobey His Majesty's orders. But my intentions remain the same."

I said, looking straight at him as he looked at me with an indifferent look.

"So don't kill other people. Sir Hiltine, too, doesn't want that, right?"

Sir Hiltine's expression changed subtly. He looked surprised and also shocked.

Why is he like that?

"Sir Hiltine?"

When I called him in confusion, Sir Hiltine covered his face with his hand.

"Are you okay?"

I tried to reach him, but Sir Hiltine avoided my hand and took a step back.

I put my awkward hand back and looked at him.

Sir Hiltine's expression became a little more distorted when he met my eyes. He hesitated for a moment, then 'swush', he turned and disappeared quickly before I could grab hold of him.

I, who was left alone in an instant, wanted to chase Sir Hiltine, but I chose not to and entered the annex.

I didn't know where Sir Hiltine had gone, and I didn't want to go around and go through the same thing that happened to me before.

The annex was quiet, perhaps because it was late. And the silence that wrapped around me was scary.

So I quickly returned to my room like someone was chasing me.

"My Lady!"

Eria, who was waiting for me in the room, approached me with a smile.

"Are you okay, My Lady? I heard something bad happened at the party."

Is it only known as 'something bad happened'?

It was best for it all to be buried, but since there was such a commotion, it was difficult to bury it completely. But with this much, Marquis Hutton could be said to be quick to use his hands well.

"What happened?"

"Just a minor accident."

It's not minor at all, but it's something I couldn't tell her, so I just roughly glossed over it.

Eria was quick to notice and didn't ask anymore.

"Should I help you change your clothes?"

"No need. I can change by myself. So, can you leave? I'm tired and want to be alone."