Chapter-57

After Leila left.

Kalian stared at the box Leila had left behind for a long time.

The luxurious box was beautifully tied with a blue ribbon.

Such a waste to untie it.

But he had to untie it. Because he's curious about what's inside it.

Kalian carefully untied the ribbon as if handling fragile glass.

Then he opened the box and checked the contents.

Inside the box was a high-quality handkerchief.

When he unfolded the handkerchief, he saw a large embroidered blue dragon.

Kalian immediately recognized that it was Leila who embroidered the handkerchief.

Because she was the only one he knew who could do such an ugly embroidery.

Still.

"It's much better."

It was a rapid growth compared to the embroidery he saw before.

Kalian smiled happily. He looked at the handkerchief and replaced it with the handkerchief he had in his inner chest pocket.

Shortly after that, Rahel came in, saying that he had something to report.

As if he had never smiled, Kalian erased his smile and greeted Rahel expressionless.

Rahel laid down a pile of letters in front of Kalian.

Kalian's eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"What's all this?"

"These are letters from the ladies, saying they want to be His Majesty's partner at this banquet."

The pile of letters showed that Kalian's popularity was just that great, but the person concerned was indifferent.

Kalian didn't even give a single glance to the letters.

"Get rid of it."

Rahel took the letters back as if he was familiar with it.

"Even at this banquet, are you not going to get accompanied by a partner?"

"Yeah."

"Then the first dance, as always, will be with Duchess Cloud."

It was so natural that Kalian looked at the document without even responding.

"What would you do to that person?"

At the added words, Kalian's eyes turned to Rahel again.

"Is that person excluded again this time?"

Kalian thought for a moment before answering.

"I'm going to do that, but just in case, let's ask Duke Giltian for his opinion."

Kalian took a piece of paper from the drawer and wrote the contents down quickly.

The completed letter was sealed with sealing wax and he gave it to Rahel.

"I will send it right away."

With the letter in his arm, Rahel politely bowed and was about to leave when...

"Rahel."

Kalian called him as if he suddenly remembered something.

Rahel looked back at him.

"Find out why Leila was hurt."

Leila said she fell while coming here in a hurry, but Kalian didn't believe it.