Chapter-141

It had been a week since I started learning horseback riding.

I was told that, usually, if someone had learned this long, they could at least ride it even a little bit, but I couldn't. I still hadn't been able to ride it properly.

The riding instructor said each individual had a different learning speed, so I didn't need to worry, but I was ashamed. I also became impatient.

Like the orphanage's opening ceremony, there was also an external event during New Year's Day. At that time, as aides usually do, I wanted to parade around on horseback in this external event. Because I couldn't ride a carriage forever.

"I should practice on the weekend too."

Not only on weekends but also after work when I get home.

If I didn't have the talent, I had to fill the void with hard work.

Rattle-

The diligently running carriage stopped. Then, the small window connected to the coachman was opened.

"We have arrived at the general store, My Lady."

"I'll get off."

Hans immediately opened the carriage door.

The general store was quiet, perhaps because it was late. The staff who was cleaning the shelves came up to me and greeted me politely.

"Welcome, My Lady."

"I'm here to buy quills and ink."

"If you tell me what kind you want, I will bring it."

"Well, the length of the quill is about this long, and the ink is black, and..."

After listening to my explanation, the staff asked me to wait for a while and then disappeared inside.

I looked around the general store while waiting for the staff.

As it was a general store, they sold all sorts of things.

"They also sell candy, huh?"

I actually didn't really like sweets. But the reason I couldn't take my eyes off of it was because when I saw the red candy, I thought of the strawberry candy that Kalian gave me.

That strawberry candy... was delicious.

While I was looking at the candy in the glass bottle, the staff came back.

"My Lady, I brought the items you mentioned."

The staff laid out the items he had brought to the table.

After checking the items, I nodded.

"I'll buy them all. Bring them all to the Baron of Aster."

The staff was startled at my words and bowed.

"How dare I call the Baron 'My Lady'. I apologize."

"It's okay."

He didn't know who I was, and I had no intention of saying anything.

I then pointed to the candy I saw earlier before paying.

"Is the candy in that glass bottle strawberry candy?"

"That's right."

It really is strawberry candy.

"I'll buy that too. I'll take that with me, so pack that."

"Yes, Baron."

The staff put the glass bottle in a box.

After paying for the items, I took the box and left the general store.