Rules.

Billy picked me up and carried me back inside over his shoulder. I wasn't sure where Steve was, I kept praying he wasn't outside smoking and saw us but as far as I knew he was home. When we got back inside Billy carried me back up to my bedroom and laid me down on my bed and laid down next to me.

"Are you still tired?"
"A little, but I don't think I could fall back asleep right now, if I sleep anymore there's no way I'll sleep tonight."
"That's true." He pulled me into him and covered me up with the blanket. "What do you want to talk about?"
"You choose."
"If I choose your clothes will be on the floor in a matter of minutes. You don't want me to choose."
I laughed and put my hand on top of his slowly tracing the lines on his palm "you really think you're that slick huh Hargrove?"
"I don't think it princess, I know it."

I stopped messing with his hand and looked up at him, our eyes locked and I felt myself loose control before I realized what I said it had already come out of my mouth.

"Prove it."

His eyes lit up as I said it, he licked his lips and pulled me into him our lips inches from each other's. "You didn't just say what I think you said."

"Did I stutter?"

He pulled my chin up to his and kissed my lips harder than the first time

He pulled my chin up to his and kissed my lips harder than the first time. His hands were rough, they almost felt like sandpaper against my face. He kept pulling me in and the closer I got the more I felt him grow. There was no going back now, I was testing him and he knew that, I was trying to call his bluff, and trying to make him feel like he was full of himself, so he was proving a point and damn was he doing a good job at it. He made his way down to my neck biting it and sucking on it harder and harder with each moan I made, there was no doubt he was trying to leave a mark..and then I thought about it..if he left a mark Steve would know something was up.

Shit but it felt good and I didn't want him to stop..but I also liked Steve.
Shit.
I had to stop him.

"Billy" I said as he continued to kiss my neck over and over. I repeated myself but he didn't acknowledge me until I pushed away from him.
"What's wrong?" He said letting me go and putting his head back down on the pillow. I pulled myself onto his chest and looked at him, he was still trying to catch his breath and kept smiling at me.
"If you leave a mark people are going to talk. I don't think you're into that."
"You're right. I didn't even think about that. It's not that I don't want people to know it's just.."
I didn't give him time to come up with a lie, instead I cut him off "it's a secret as simple as that."
"but I don't want it to be a secret forever, maybe until we know what we both want you know?"
"Billy, I'm not like other girls. You don't need to try to dance around the answers to avoid hurting my feelings. I know what this is, no strings attached. I'm okay with that."
"You are? But I don't know if that's what I want, I like you Dani and I don't want to complicate things."
"Billy.."
"Yeah?"
"You're making it complicated right now by thinking too much into it. Let's just keep things like this, no strings and if something changes we can address it when it happens. I'm okay with being your fuck buddy but there needs to be rules."
He started playing with my hair "okay shoot"
"The jealously, you've got to work on it. If someone talks to me you gotta chill, I know where my loyalty lies and I won't hurt you. I'd end whatever this is before I dated someone or decided to hook up with someone. That's another thing, dating. I don't care if you go out on dates and shit and you shouldn't either I know that's easier said then done, but if it turns into something more, we have that conversation."
"What about hooking up with other people?"
"Uhhh I don't know..how do you feel about it?"
"Honestly not that great, but I think we should let each other know if we do hook up with someone else."
"Anything else?"