I wasn't running.

Billy and Max left early to get Susan the next morning, the snow storm had gone too far south so we had missed the second half of it luckily. I was sad to see them go because I knew everything that was about to happen but honestly I needed a break and time to myself, being with Billy was easy it was like being in our own world but I kept finding myself wondering if we rushed into a relationship. I kissed him goodbye and told him to keep in contact with me, after they left I ran upstairs and got dressed and ready for the day and messaged Steve.

-hey are your parents awake? I know it's early but I have time so I thought I could come over now if everyone's awake?

As I waited for a reply I walked over to my bed and made it, I couldn't tell you the last time my bed was actually made, it was kinda sad. Moments later my phone dinged.

-yeah you can come over now, they're awake

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-yeah you can come over now, they're awake. See you soon.

I grabbed my boots and jacket and headed downstairs putting my jacket on as I went down the steps, I knew I was going over to see his parents but my heart jumped a little thinking about seeing Steve. I sat in the recliner and put my boots on then was out the door, the snow wasn't as deep as I thought it was I could've gotten away with just my converses.

I got to Steve's house and knocked on his massive door, a shirtless hairy guy answered...it was Steve.

"Good morning beautiful""Harrington"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Good morning beautiful"
"Harrington"

He stepped back and held his hand out for me to walk inside, I followed him in and took my boots and jacket off at the door I had ripped jeans and a tank top on with a black choker necklace on. I followed Steve into the living room where his parents were sitting watching the news drinking their coffee, the house smelled different when they were here, it always smelled like sugar cookies or coffee but when they weren't home it smelled like axe and feet.

"Look who's here mom"

She turned around and her eyes lit up when she saw me, his dad had a huge smile on his face. She sat her coffee down and stood up gesturing for me to come over and hug her as much as I didn't want to, I did it anyway.