Shower.

We got into the back door and Max was passed out asleep on the couch, at least from what I could see upside down. I didn't know how long Billy would be able to hold me but the way he was carrying me up the steps it was clear he wasn't working out just for fun. Once we got into my bedroom he threw me on the bed, walked over and locked the door before taking his jeans off and climbing on top of me.

"You look uncomfortable, here let me help you" he traced my chest and down to my pants where he unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off before tracing his hand back up my thigh and under my shirt.
"Shower" I moaned as he started kissing my neck, he laughed and picked me up slipping my tank top off as he carried me into the bathroom not letting my feet touch the floor.

The shower was hot, but it felt good having the hot water fall down on my back, the steam filled up the room, Billy didn't notice, he was too busy pushing me up against the shower wall

The shower was hot, but it felt good having the hot water fall down on my back, the steam filled up the room, Billy didn't notice, he was too busy pushing me up against the shower wall. He dragged his hand up and down my body as he kissed me, I could feel the heat raise from inside me, I couldn't help myself I grabbed ahold of his long curly hair and whispered against his mouth "stop teasing me" he laughed and pulled my leg up and placing it on his hip. His hands were all over my body, and with one swift thrust and a gasp into his mouth he was inside of me, every muscle in my body tensed.

"Fuck" I moaned into his mouth and he started slowly thrusting, my back began to arch the hot feeling was getting higher and higher until I couldn't take it any longer his strokes were controlling me, it was all I had not to cum.

I knew I needed to keep quiet but the way he was thrusting and hitting my G-spot I couldn't help it, I was loosing control again, I started moaning as the water fell down onto us Billy smiled before covering my mouth with his hand.

"You're going to wake her up then I'll have to punish you again." He whispered into my ear before he attacked my neck again and turned me around and started pounding me from behind. I started to loose control again and he knew it, he switches his strokes and started to slow down.
"What are you doing? I'm close"
"Exactly. You don't get to cum until I say so, understand?"

I couldn't answer, I was trying to keep it together but I was failing "Billy I can't wait any longer" I heard the water turn off and i was swept quickly up into the air and over his shoulder again. Before I could comprehend what was happening we were on the floor and I was on my back "Don't worry you'll cum, but do you deserve to cum before me?" He kissed my lips and his hand began tracing my body again until his fingers slipped inside me, I was warm again. The way he moved them in and out making sure to flick them up at just the right angle made me get there again, quickly.

"Billy I wanna cum"
"Not yet"
"I can't hold it"
"Yes you can"

He stopped kissing me and disappeared in between my legs, sucking and licking me as he continued to use his fingers, fuck. I grabbed his hair as his tongue flicked back and forth "cum for me princess" he moaned in between the tongue flicks, I did as I was told, covering my mouth as I screamed. He stopped licking but continued to twirl his fingers, watching me squirm "that's it, moan my name".

"Oh fuck Billy!" I screamed through my hand, the warm feeling was gone, But Billy wasn't done yet, he laid down on the floor and pulled me on top of him, I gasped again as he thrusted it back inside of me, grabbing my neck and tightening his grip.

"Now show me who's pussy this is"

I began riding him, every thrust made him moan and tighten his grip on my neck, tighter...and tighter. His moans turned me on, I couldn't contain myself before I knew it the warm feeling was back again. My whole body tensed up, he could feel it "there's my girl" he grabbed my hips and took control, sliding it in and out with more aggression. I could feel him start to swell inside of me, he was close.

"Cum in my mouth" I blurted out without thinking, I had never allowed someone to do that before, or had even given head but everything he was doing I couldn't concentrate. He laughed when I said that and pulled himself out of me before quickly shoving it in my mouth. "Fuck" he moaned as he grabbed the back of my head and guided me on what to do, shoving it in farther and farther until I gagged. His cum was sweet, wasn't anything like what I expected it to taste like.

When he was finished he leaned down and kissed my lips, I was still swallowing his cum "that pussy is mine, understand? It only cums for me"

I couldn't say anything back, I was exhausted he noticed and walked into the bathroom to grab me a towel to cover myself up with before carrying me to bed. Once I was tucked in he went back into the bathroom and rinsed off before appearing again with just boxers on, and climbed into bed with me. He pulled me onto his chest and I closed my eyes, and passed out.