Hotel.

I pulled out my phone as we were driving, Billy had one hand on the wheel and the other on my thigh humming along to the music as he was driving. Like always he was speeding with all the twists and turns of the road with the engine revving as he hit the gas petal I could see the fire in his eyes, that sound excited him. I opened my text thread with Steve and quickly sent him a message.

-hey plans changed, everything's okay but I'm not gonna be able to meet up tonight. I'm really sorry I'll make it up to you I promise.

I didn't wait for a reply I put my phone back down in his cup holder and looked over at Billy, he wasn't watching what I was doing he was in his own world just enjoying the drive..it was nice. There was no drama, and we were able to just be ourselves. With thanksgiving tomorrow it meant that going back to school was only a couple days away and that was something I was dreading. I knew Billy said that he wouldn't be like how he was before, but apart of me didn't believe him. It was nice living in this fake little life even for a little while.

We pulled up to the hotel 10 minutes later and parked in the same spot we had yesterday, which to be honest I was surprised that there weren't more cars in the parking lot since this was a holiday weekend

We pulled up to the hotel 10 minutes later and parked in the same spot we had yesterday, which to be honest I was surprised that there weren't more cars in the parking lot since this was a holiday weekend. We grabbed the bags and headed inside and up to our room, luckily room service had come while we were gone and the room looked just as amazing as it did when we got in here yesterday, the bed was made and there were also new towels and robes in the bathroom.

We sat everything down and Billy grabbed the room service menu "what are you in the mood for tonight?"
"I thought we weren't ordering food? Didn't you bring stuff to eat?"
"That's for snacks, not a real meal" he started laughing "we can always order something else and have it delivered here too.
"Chinese sounds good!"
"Look at you making a choice about food, not gonna lie Munson I'm impressed."
"Shut up Hargrove"

I punched his arm and walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed. Billy called the closest Chinese restaurant the phone book had and ordered anything that sounded good. Starting tonight it was supposed to be in the single digits at night which was something we've never experienced before, when I looked at the thermostat in the bedroom it was barley at 67. I got up and walked over to it and cranked it up to 72 before taking my shoes off and walking back to the bed and taking my jeans off then climbing under the covers. Billy didn't seem to notice what I had been doing, he was too busy pulling everything he had packed out of the bag, putting the cold stuff in the mini fridge and the rest of them on the desk.

There was a knock on the door before he was finished organizing everything, it was the food. He disappeared outside the door and reappeared minutes later with 2 bags in his hands "now I did get sushi what's your thoughts on that?"
"Uhh I've never had it before"
"You don't have to try it if you don't want to, I got ones with vegetables and another with salmon. I tried to keep it simple"

 I tried to keep it simple"