DV.

I closed my eyes as I sent that message so I didn't see his reaction. Things with Billy were complicated and messy much like my life had always been. With Steve things were easy almost too easy I wasn't sure if I was okay with easy. The more time I spent with Billy the harder it got to keep my feelings for him quiet, there was many times that I wanted to say something but didn't. I tried to be as casual as I could about the arrangement we had going on and everything with Steve but I needed to say something before it was too late.

"Dani" he whispered and rubbed my leg. When I opened my eyes he had sat his phone down next to him and had his eyes on me. Then I started feeling the word vomit come back "you don't have to say anything back, I know what this is already and it's okay. But I needed you to know my feelings towards you."

He moved my legs and climbed on top of me his curls fell in front of his face and onto mine. He started making out with me pulling my face into his by grabbing the back of my head. "Dani" he said in between our kisses "you're mine." I stopped kissing him and looked up at him "what?"

He sat back down as I sat up and got closer to him. He fixed his hair and shirt "do you want to do this all the way or do you want to wait longer?"
"Do what? Sex? Cuz if you're talking about that I think we've already gone all the way." We both laughed as he put his arm around me and grabbed my hand tracing the tips of my fingers.

"Do you want to continue what we're doing or take the next step?"
"What do you want to do?"
"I feel the same way about you. I've fallen for you too. And honestly I want that next step but I think there's some things I need to work on first."
"Okay then we stay where things are. That's fine by me"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes I'm sure I'm not in a hurry, like I said I just wanted you to know how I felt so there wasn't any confusion."
"But I want you to know if you want me to stop talking to other girls I will to show you how serious I am."
"That's your choice, I won't make you do anything that could possibly cause an issue. That's on you."

Before he had the chance to answer his phone started ringing he pulled it from his pocket and answered it. His whole body got tense and he sat straight up, his words sounded concerning there was no way it was Neil.

"Max slow down I'll be right there hold on." He walked over and grabbed his shoes and put them on before walking back over to me and kissing the top of my head before mouthing "I'll call you" as he hurried out the door. I stood up and walked over to the window and saw cop cars outside Billy's house as he ran over to the door. I grabbed my shoes and walked out of the house after him, Max was standing outside by a police officer crying.

"Hey max are you okay?""Dani" she dropped the blanket and came running over to me hugging me tightly

"Dani" she dropped the blanket and came running over to me hugging me tightly. I looked up at the officer "what happened?"
"I can't tell you that."
"That guy you just let go inside I'm his girlfriend I'm not some stranger to these people clearly. Now tell me what happened."

Max looked up at me when I said girlfriend I didn't pay her any attention I just continued to hold her tightly.