After.

When I woke up Billy was still there next to me. I couldn't believe that I just hooked up with Billy Hargrove, THE Billy Hargrove. He was softly snoring next to me as I laid there and thought about my life and what the hell I was doing.

"Hey there" his voice was rough, and deeper than normal it was kind of hot

"Hey" I said as he pulled me into him and kissed me.
"So the house is now all clean and ready for your brother and girlfriend..what are you going to do now? You still have like 4 days or something until they will be here."
"Honestly I don't know what I'm going to do. But I can breathe more now knowing it's done."
"I have an idea."
I shot him a dirty look "hey don't look at me like that it isn't bad I promise. Well maybe depending on where you stand."
"Where I stand?" I was confused as he talked, well more like danced around the answer. I began getting irritated with him "just spit it out Hargrove."
He laughed but remained calm "we could decorate for Christmas?"
I looked at him blankly.
"My mom was one of those people who couldn't wait to decorate for Christmas. She loved it, it was one of the only things that made her happy. She would spend all day while Neil was at work doing it, and singing Christmas music and we would spend the whole day just us two."
"That's sweet. Mom and dad never really liked the holidays, it was more time with a family that no one really liked each other. After they left Eddie and I didn't really decorate for anything or celebrate it honestly."
He sat up and got out of bed "come on Munson, put some clothes on."
"Why?"
"Because I said, that's why."

He started putting his clothes on and throwing mine to me as he searched for his socks. I sat up and grabbed the clothes he had thrown and started putting them on. I didn't argue with him, I knew he was trying to be sweet and I didn't want to hurt his feelings. Once he was dressed he walked over and handed me his jean jacket and grabbed his keys "I'm gonna go start the car and get it warmed up. Come out when you're ready" he kissed my head and headed downstairs.

I looked over at the clock and realized it was 8 am. I grabbed my shoes, put his jacket on and then headed downstairs as well, grabbing my phone on the way out. As I opened the door I saw that Billy was sitting in his car waiting for me, but I couldn't hear the music he normally had blaring. As I walked to his car I looked over at Steve's house and could see his parent's car in the driveway but I didn't see his anywhere.

I reached billy's car and opened the door and all the heat began to escape "hurry up you're letting all the heat out!" He laughed. I climbed inside and put my feet up on the dash, I was waiting for him to yell but he put his hand on my leg and began backing out of the driveway.