I don't want to talk about it.

We got back to the house sometime later and Steve's car wasn't in his driveway, I tried not to think of what he could be doing, but I was worried that he was taking matters into his own hands. As we got out of the car and looked around something felt different, and not a good different. Something was wrong, I couldn't figure out what but I knew something wasn't as it should be. I was frozen in my shoes, I couldn't move I just kept looking back at my house, then Billy's.

I barley felt Billy touch my hand.

"Hey you okay?""Something's wrong

"Hey you okay?"
"Something's wrong."
"What do you mean?"
"I don't know, but something feels off or weird. I don't know what, but something isn't like how we left it."
"Huh?"
"Billy have you heard from Susan?"
"No?"
"Check your phone"

Billy looked at me confused, but did what I asked of him and when he checked his phone his whole body changed and shifted. He wasn't the sweet Billy anymore, something was wrong.

"Billy...?"
"She fucking did it"
"Did what?"
"You were right, something is different, and not good."
"What's going on?"
"I have to call Max, stay in the car, lock the doors."

Billy put his phone up to his ear and walked away, I did as I was told and sat back down inside the car and locked the doors but continued to watch him. His body was stiff, he was stressed he wasn't acting right. I think I knew what was going on but I didn't want to say it out loud, I pulled my phone out and messaged Steve.

-hey where are you? Just wanted to let you know, something is going on at Billy's house...I have a feeling I know what it is but I can't say it. I'll keep you updated, but I don't know if you should come over tonight...I'll keep you updated.

He didn't answer back, as I looked up from my phone I continued to watch him walk around on the phone arguing with Max. He hung up the phone and started walking over towards the car again kicking the hubcap before opening the door.

"I have to go pick Max up""Tell her she can stay with me""She can't""Yes she can, we aren't doing this

"Tell her she can stay with me"
"She can't"
"Yes she can, we aren't doing this. I know what's going on Billy don't try to act like this towards me."

He started the car and peeled wheels backing out of the driveway, before speeding down the road. The car was silent, he was pissed off and I knew what this meant, it was the same shit that happened before.