truth time.

I wanted to just stay there in the bus with Eddie and hide from them both, hell just hide from my problems. I didn't want to get off the bus and have to look them both in the eyes. One wanted me to come home with him, the other was taking me to his parents for Christmas.

Stressed didn't even cover how I felt right now.

"Time to go Dani" Eddie put his hand on my shoulder.

"Do I have to? Can't I just stay here forever?"

"Hey I gave you that option, you're the one that turned me down. What kind of brother would I be if I didn't guide you to go deal with your issues?"

"The most amazing kind."

He laughed, but I just continued to stare out the window at both guys not knowing which way to go.

"Dani, I've got an idea."

"What?"

"I'll be right back, just remember I'm the best big brother ever."

I felt his hand leave my shoulder as he hopped off the bus, running over to both guys. I couldn't read what his mouth was saying but I could see them shaking their heads and looking up at the bus, I ducked down incase they saw me, but I knew it was no use. Within a minute or two Eddie was back, looking at me oddly as I sat on the floor.

"You know they could see you the whole time right? You just look stupid."

"Thanks." I didn't move though, I kinda liked being on the floor.

"Anyway, your big brother has come through for you yet again."

"What did you do Eddie."

"I invited them to spend Christmas with Chrissy and I, you too. I told them you were so upset because you really missed me so much and didn't want to leave me yet. Billy is going to get Max, and Steve is letting his parents know to stop by sometime tomorrow. You're welcome."

"I hate you." I rolled my eyes as he held his hand out to help me up.

"Well we could always go back to the whole you choosing which one you want to go with..this way I just bought you some time, so say thank you Eddie and let's go." he pushed me off the bus where they were still standing waiting for me.

"Dani, you should've told me how much you missed Eddie we could've stayed with him the whole time. This is what Christmas is about." Steve walked over and rubbed my back, trying to reassure me.

"I'm gonna get Max, I know how much you would want her here too. If you want you can come get her with me..I'm sure she will love that." Billy smiled, I could tell he was trying to get me alone.

Eddie interrupted "I'm gonna drive her, the band hasn't seen her in awhile I'm sure they wanna hang out with her before we leave. We'll meet you at the house."

They nodded and walked back to their cars, I looked over at Eddie "thank you for that."

"I wasn't kidding, they all wanna see you."

"Lemme guess, they're gonna talk to me about joining the band."

"Yup, let's go quitter!" He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and guided me back inside the building.

"I hate you so much"

"Love you too kiddo" he laughed as we walked through the back doors, into the dressing room back entrance where everyone was packing up. Once they saw Eddie wasn't alone they all stopped backing and stared at me.

"About damn time you join us!" Garth yelled as he put his vest back on, he started to walk my way but glanced over at Eddie immediately stopping in his foot steps. They exchanged looks I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch. "I can't believe Eddie made you finish high school before coming on the road with us. You're gonna love it, every night is something new."