10 - Let's celebrate

Ben's POV

When she asked me that I immediately answered, without even thinking: „Speaking for myself, I am very much in love with you, again." I placed my palms on her back.
„I am too.", she said softly and smiled. „Are we.. are we sure? Like in serious?"
„I'm not just fooling around with you here, mami. This is it. I don't plan on going anywhere. I am here with you.", I said looking into her beautiful, warm eyes.
„So we are.", she moved her body and her lips closer to me.
„Yeah. Not. Going. Anywhere. I want to be with you." I squeezed her even tighter onto me.

„So... shall we make this official?", she asked.
„Let's do it. I'm in.", I responded smiling.
„Oh god.", she suddenly said.
„What?"
„We're really.. I mean this.. us.. again. It's.. overwhelming. I thought I'd lost you forever."
„I thought that too baby.", I placed one hand on her cheek and brushed my thumb slightly over her lips.

She got closer and kissed me while pressing her warm body harder onto mine.
I felt the warmth between her legs on my lap and grabbed her ass, making her grind on me slightly.
I got her out of her shirt and cupped her breasts in her bra, placing my face between them. I missed that.
Then I unclipped her bra, making it fall to the ground as I sucked and licked on her breasts and nipples. She ran her fingers through my hair while tilting her head back, moaning.

Then she got rid of my shirt and got up, sliding down my pants slowly, uncovering my highly aroused dick. She undressed herself fully and sat back on my lap.
Her folds brushed against my dick, making me feel her wetness as she slowly grinded on me.
I kissed her hungrily and lifted her up a little, bringing her in the right position to take her.

She let herself down maddening slowly. All I wanted to do is thrust into her hard, but I let her take the lead. This time.

Little by little she took me inside her, while she gazed at me. She was opening her mouth, then closed her eyes, drawing her eyebrows together in the sensation my hardness gave her. When I was almost fully in, she moaned loudly, engulfing my last bits into her sweet and wet orifice.

Jennifer's POV

It was thrilling feeling him deep inside of me again after so long. He filled me up and made me whole. I did not move to fully grasp that feeling and it took me a moment to be able to move again.

I kissed him and he slid his hands over my back as our kisses got more passionately and I started to finally move my hips, making him feel every inch of me.

Him moving inside of me send warm shivers through my whole body, making me whimper and moan everytime he hit certain spots.

I picked up speed, but not too much. I enjoyed us being slow and patient to really savor this special moment.

As we went on we kept kissing and occasionally he kissed my jawline and my neck while never letting go of his grip on my back.
„I'm close.", I whispered shakily in his ear and felt him shiver at my words.

Soon after, he reached his climax and him pulsating inside of me took me on my high and I tilted my head back moaning while riding out the waves of sensation he brought me.

I lifted my head up again and we kissed. I've never had more perfect sex in my life. It was the perfect first but not so first time.
„I love you.", he whispered against my lips.
„I love you too." My heart was close to bursting.

We made our statement a few days later and the world went nuts. But, other than in 2002, people seemed to just be happy for us. Which was kinda crazy and unexpected, but it felt so nice and good to us.

That means I could bring Ben to my friends party.
He picked me up and I was wearing a simple black tight dress, a high ponytail and black Louboutains. Ben was wearing black jeans, a dark blue shirt and a black jacket. I picked those things for him so we would match.

I was very excited to see Leah again, it's been weeks and I missed her.

When we got to our friends house, I started looking for her, as Ben talked to other guests.
But she wasn't there.
I got back to Ben who immediately realized I was sad.
„What's going on?", he asked.
„I thought I was going to see Leah, but she's not here."
„Maybe she's coming later.."
„We already arrived pretty late. I don't know.."

I decided to text her.
‚Hi baby, I'm missing you here, are you not coming?'

10 minutes later she responded.
‚On my way.'

I flashed a big smile and told Ben that she's coming. They don't know each other yet.

When she arrived I instantly recognized her voice, before I even saw her and my heart jumped.
„Leah!", I walked to her and squeezed her. „I missed you baby!"
„I missed you too.", she squeezed me back.
„Come on, I want you to meet Ben.", I grabbed her hand and dragged her with me.
„Baby!", I shouted after Ben and he turned around.

„Ben, this is Leah. Leah, this is Ben.", I introduced them to each other and in that moment, I asked myself if that's weird somehow. They shook hands and exchanged Nice-to-meet-yous.

I heard the DJ playing Lean Back by Fat Joe.
„Oh my god! Lee, come on, let's dance!"
Leah and I walked to the dance floor while Ben stayed with other people.
It's always been like that. I was always dancing and jumping around like a kid, while he was more layed back and chill.

Leah and I had so much fun and the next song was one of my own. I'm Into You.
It was a little more sexy and Leah and I got closer while dancing. It wasn't something we never did, it just felt different than before. She was behind me, wrapping her arms around me while I did my dance on her. I turned around and our faces were so closed that I felt a slight rush floating through my body.
I walked a few steps back and danced freely, turning around, shaking my stuff. It was all fun.

At some point I told Leah I need to go to the bathroom. She stayed dancing.
I walked into a corridor and found the bathroom at the end of it.

When I walked back I passed many doors and suddenly, one swang open and someone grabbed me, pulled me inside an almost dark room and shoved me into the closing door.