27 - True Colors

Leah's POV

Jennifer looked at me, breathing heavy, and I couldn't read her. Was she pissed? Was I too much today?

„You win.", she finally said.
I looked confused because I still wasn't sure, what was going on.
Jennifer closed her eyes and pressed her lips together, then looked at me again.

„Fuck me."
I stared at her with big eyes.
„Now.", she commanded.

I didn't hesitate, walked two steps to get to her, slammed her into the bathroom door and smashed my lips on hers. She kissed me hungrily and I started pulling her top over her head. I cupped her breasts and kissed them, licked over her nipples and squeezed them a little harder, which made her groan. I missed that sound so much.

I pulled her skirt and her panties down and stared at her beauty. She looked at me with hungry eyes. I kissed her thighs softly and trailed my kisses between her legs. She was already squirming under my touch and I knew how much tension she held, how much she kept herself back and is now finally getting what she's been longing for.

I kissed her between her legs and she grabbed my hair, pushing me a little closer.
„Leah, Leah...", she whimpered.
I slid my tongue out and licked and sucked on her clit.
„Oh god.. that feels so good Leah.", she panted out.

I smiled. Finally, finally I get to love her again.
I trailed my kisses back up again and we made out heavily, my tongue conquered the depths of her mouth and she let out little moans.
Then she lifted one leg up and wrapped it slightly around my waist. I took one of my hands and brought it between her legs. Jennifer started breathing even heavier when my hand brushed down her body. She whimpered, because knew what was coming.

I looked her deep into her eyes and slowly slid two fingers inside her. She was soaking wet.
She closed her eyes. „You feel so good inside of me, baby.", she whispered. The feeling of having her again was overwhelming and it felt like I was about to cum without even being touched down there.

As soon as I thought that, Jennifer lifted my dress up and brushed over my panties, then immediately slipped them to the side, making me gasp.

I picked up speed a little and pumped my fingers inside her a little faster while circling her clit with my thumb. Jennifer moaned loudly and had trouble standing, so I pushed her even closer to the door.

I felt her body get all hard and I knew she was close. She brushed over my clit and my folds repeatedly and that was enough for me to almost reach my high.

Jennifer started shivering and groaning. She opened the hand that was resting on my shoulders and stretched out all fingers, then dug her nails into my neck. She increased pressure on my clit and she came all over my hand.

Then she pushed two fingers inside me, sending me on my high, while she was still on hers.
„Fuck Jennifer!", I panted out.

We were both standing there, touching each other, moaning and shaking. It was intense. And the first time we came simultaneously.
Jennifer whimpered while coping with the last waves of her orgasm. Then she calmed down.

I looked at her. She leaned her head on the door and had her eyes closed. Her mouth was slightly open and a single tear rolled down her cheek.

„Hey...", I said softly.
She opened her eyes and smiled at me. Then she leaned down to kiss me and brought her foot back on the ground. She slid out of me and put my panties back in place, brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean. She closed her eyes again and smiled her pretty and happy smile.

I put my palm on her cheek and wiped her tear away with my thumb.
„Are you okay?", I asked her.
„More than.", she smiled at me.
„Okay.", I replied and smiled as well.
Must be a tear of relief. Or joy.

I crouched down and slowly pulled my fingers out of her, licked them clean and then softly licked her clean. She whimpered when my tongue touched her.

I grabbed her clothes and helped her get dressed. Then I kissed her gently. It was all very loving and warm.

We washed our hands and Jennifer checked her make-up.

„Ready?", I asked her.
„No. Actually not.", she sighed and hugged me tight, then pecked my lips again.

Jennifer's POV

I wish we could just stay here a little longer. It felt amazing to be loved by her again. And to love her.
I let go of her after I pecked her lips once more.
„Okay...", I whispered and we walked out.

I walked back to Ben and Leah walked somewhere else.
„Hey baby, where were you?", he asked me.
„Outside. I needed some fresh air.", I smiled at him.
„Are you alright?", he asked and hugged me.
„I am.", I said and pecked his lips.

Kevin, the pianist, came over and asked me if I wanted to do another song, he wanted to sing „Happy Birthday" for Matt, and would be honored if I'd join him.

I said yes, happy to have my mind distracted.
We sang Happy Birthday and then proceeded to sing True Colors. I looked at Ben. And when I looked around I saw Leah. The song made me emotional and I had trouble holding my voice up, but I made it through. I just couldn't look at them.

When Ben and I left, we said goodbye to a few people, including Leah.
When we hugged, I smelled her hair and she held me tight.
„Get home safe.", she said and brushed hair out of my face just like she did earlier.
„You too.", I smiled at her.

Ben and I sat in the car in silence and I looked out of my window, while Ben was driving. He placed his hand on my thigh and I put mine over his.

I looked at him and said: „I slept with Leah, again."