41 - It's You

Jennifer's POV

I came home and all I wanted to do is get into bed and have a really good cry. Alone.

When I got inside, Lupe was waiting for me.
She raised a brow and looked at me.
„So you did it.", she stated.
„Yes.", I whispered.

„Good, now let's..."
„No.", I interrupted her with a shaky and broken sounding voice. „I need to feel this."
And I left her and got upstairs, where I cried really hard, and pretty loud. I let myself have that moment. I needed to.

I knew what I did was right. But right now it felt terrible, and I needed to let it out so I wouldn't have to handle it when Ben came back.

He'd be back tonight, which was leaving me with a few hours to mourn.

I took the pictures we made out of my bag and put them in a box which I hid somewhere safe.
Normally I don't keep stuff from my exes, but this was different.

When the tears dried up I got into the shower, and washed everything off. Leah's scent all over me, the sadness, the guilt. At least that was my goal.

I got back downstairs to Lupe.

„You're done?", she asked.
„I guess so."
„Do you need anything?"
„No. Well maybe... I don't want to be rude but can I ask you to give Ben and me a little space?"
„Do you want me to leave?", she asked.
„No.. maybe... not right now. Just... can you stay in your room when he comes back? We can have breakfast together tomorrow."

„Okay.", she smiled. „I get it. Come here."
I walked to her side and she hugged me.
„You did the right thing.", she tried to comfort me.

„I hope so.", I answered.

When Ben came back I was excited to tell him. I knew that was his biggest wish.

I jumped into his arms as soon as he got inside.

„Ugh baby!", Ben said as he held me up by my butt and I wrapped my legs around him.
„Hi.", I said and looked at him.

„Hi.", he smiled and we shared a kiss.

I got back on my feet and couldn't stop smiling.

„What is it about you?", he asked suspiciously.
„I need to tell you something.", I said and grabbed his hands.
„Yeah?"
„Mhmh. I.. I ended things with Leah today. From now on, it's just you and me baby."

His mouth dropped.
„Are you serious?", he asked with big eyes.
„I am.", I whispered and smiled.
He picked me up, hugged me and spun me around.
„Baby! Oh my god baby! That's so...", he said and put me down. „...I love you."
He cupped my face and smashed his lips on mine.

„It's you. It has always been you.", I said while we locked eyes.
His eyes got wet and mine did too. We hugged for a long while.
It felt so good to see him so happy. And that made me happy too.

The whole night he couldn't stop smiling at me.
„Baby?", he asked me once.
„Yeah?"
„Aren't you gonna... miss her?", he asked. I didn't expect him to ask me that but I decided to be honest, because it wouldn't make sense not to be. From the past he already knew how much she means to me.

„Of course I will. But we decided to stay friends, and before you can say anything, we can do that. I promise."
„Okay. I trust you."

After we had dinner we got into our bedroom.

Just as we closed the door he grabbed and kissed me passionately. We walked to the bed while kissing and our clothes came off. We were both naked when we got on top of the bed. He made me lay on my back and crawled on top of me.

He ran his hand down my body, squeezed my boob on his way and landed between my legs. I moaned at his touch and arched my back as he kept on going. Then I spun us around so that I was on top and pinned his hands to the left and right of his face.

I sat down on him really really slow and took him inside me while we kept eye contact. It felt good feeling him get inside little by little. I closed my eyes and frowned when he got deep. When he was inside to his fullest, I whimpered quietly at the feeling.

Control was on my side and I moved slow to embrace the moment to it's full extend, while I still held his hands down.

„You're so perfect.", Ben spoke to me while I moved on him, making me moan.

„I love you.", I whispered softly between breaths.

Ben pushed my hands up so I had to sit upright, which made me feel him even deeper.
„Oh god..", I whimpered and shivered slightly.

He held my hands in that position and gazed at me while I was working my magic on him.

When I woke up the next morning, Ben already was awake, staring at me.
„Mh, what are you doing?", I asked him in a raspy voice and covered my face with my hand.
„Looking at the love of my life.", he said and I could see his sweet smile as I peaked through my fingers.

I giggled and put my hand down and on his cheek. He leaned in for a kiss.
„My mom is here.", I said.
„What? Since when?", Ben asked.
„Two nights. I told her we're going to have breakfast together."
„Okay. You know I love Lupe."
„I do. And she loves you."

We got ready and went downstairs, Lupe was already in the kitchen.

„Good Morning you two lovebirds.", she smiled at us.
„Morning Lupe.", Ben said and hugged her.
„I'm so happy you guys are back together. Ben, I always thought you're the right one.", Lupe said.
„I AM the right one.", he replied and winked at me funnily.

I hugged and kissed him and we sat down for breakfast.

The rest of the week at home went by way to fast and I had to leave for another week to Canada. Ben had appointments himself and couldn't come with me this time.

I concentrated on work but other than that I wished I had someone to cuddle at night.

Ben and I facetimed every free second we could.
I haven't heard from Leah since the breakup but I thought it would be best that way, so we both could get a little distance from everything that has happened.

After a long week of exhausting shooting, I was finally on my way home. On my way to Ben, again.