47 - Anticipation

Jennifer's POV

I watched Ben do his thing. He's so fucking sexy, I could barely hold onto myself.
This must be this crazy phase my sister told me about when she was pregnant. She said she was horny all the time and thought about sex 24/7.

I thought about what he did to me in the car and how fast I came and got weak in the knees. I need to stop.

When the event finally came to an end and we were in the car, I closed the wall between us again and sat on his lap. I smashed my lips on his and we made out nastily.

But I wanted to wait until we got home, so we didn't do more than that, which took a lot of self-control for us.

As soon as we got inside Ben grabbed me and almost threw me on the kitchen island. I grinned, grabbed his shirt and pulled him close to kiss him.

I felt him pressing against my lap hard and forceful, while he moved his kisses to my neck. It felt like I'm losing it. I grabbed the back of his shirt and my nails dug into his neck hard as all of a sudden I felt every muscle in my body tighten up.
„Okay...", I moaned. „Okay... oh god.."

I whimpered and closed my eyes as it hit me.

„Did you just...?", Ben asked and looked at me amazed.
I bit my lip and nodded and Ben smashed his lips on mine.

-

An hour later, we were in our bedroom, laying next to each other, panting.

„How many times was that for you? Four?", he asked out of breath.
I turned my head to look at him.
„Mhmh...", I mumbled, still a little bit in shock about myself and what my body just did.
Four times, that's insane.

Ben chuckled and I had to as well.
„Wow.." He leaned over and kissed me.

-

A few days passed and Ben and I enjoyed being together, talking to our little bean and having a lot of insanely good sex until I had to leave again. This time just for a few days. I was 10 weeks pregnant by now and I was happy that we were about to wrap the movie I was shooting, so the pregnancy wouldn't be a problem.

Those 3 days in Canada were hard, because I was still horny all the time, but at least the sickness got better and I knew how to avoid the smells I can't stand. Ben and I facetimed whenever we could so he could speak to the baby and well... please me.

At night in bed I always put my hands on my belly and slowly sang ‚Sweet Caroline' to the baby, but I changed the lyrics to ,Sweet Babybean'. I thought of it being a boy or a girl and imagined the three of us running around, catching each other in a park or something. I could literally hear the laugh of our child, but I couldn't see it's face. Who's eyes would it have, would it be a little more out there like me, or a little more layed back like Ben? All those questions were running through my mind because I was so curious about it. My love grew stronger from day to day.

I caressed my belly. „Sleep well little bean. I love you.", I whispered and smiled.

Finally we wrapped the movie and I was on my private jet, flying home. I was tired and used the time to sleep. Working and growing life was exhausting and I felt like I needed twice as much sleep as I usually do.

I got out of my jet and Ben was standing there. He had flowers in his hands and smiled from ear to ear.
„Aw, hi baby!", I said as I let myself fall into his arms.
„Hey.", he smiled at me and quietly said „Hi", to the baby too.
„You made time to pick me up.", I said and looked at him.
„I missed you and that pretty face of yours.", he said and cupped my face, making me giggle.

We got into his car and drove home, where we had dinner and then talked until I wanted to go to bed.
I even felt too tired to have sex, which really was a thing since I haven't seen him
in three days and basically all I wanted to do those last days was to make love to him.

In bed Ben put his ear on my belly and started talking: „Hello little bean, I've missed you. And I've missed your mommy. Do you know you're the luckiest kid on earth to have such an incredible mom? Really, she's kind, generous, ambitious, funny and man, she's tough and I'm sure she'll teach you how to be too. And you know what? I can't wait to see her do that and to watch her love you."
I got really emotional. Ben kissed my belly and layed by my side again, with his head on my chest.

„I love you.", I whispered and kissed him on top of his head.
„And I love you.", he said and we both fell asleep shortly after.

The next morning we decided to go a little shopping and as we did, we came across some baby stuff too. I stopped for a short moment at some really tiny socks that made my face practically melt from all the cuteness. But I walked away quickly, because I didn't wanted to be seen by anybody or worse, have my picture taken.

Shopping with Ben was different than shopping with girls, but we had fun, especially me, because I love picking out outfits for him.

In the end I got nothing and Ben went home with three bags full of clothes. I just didn't see any sense in buying stuff I won't fit in anymore in a couple of weeks.

At home I sat on the sofa, exhausted of hours of shopping.
„Baby!", Ben yelled from upstairs.
„Huh?", I yelled back.
„Close your eyes!"
„What?"
„Just do it!"
„Okay."

I closed my eyes.
„Are they closed?", I heard his voice coming closer.
„Yes papi.", I smiled, wondering what he was about to do.

„Okay.", his voice was close now.
„Open your hands."

I did as he asked.
„Here.", he placed something soft in my hands.

„Open your eyes.", he said. 
I immediately recognized the little baby socks I saw at the store earlier. I didn't even know he had noticed that.
„Oh, baby.", I looked up at him.
He kneeled down in front of me and I pulled him close to hug him.

„Do you want to tell our families?", he asked.
I wasn't sure about that. It felt nice to keep this to us. It was our sweet little secret.
„Mh, I don't know. Let's keep it to ourselves a little while longer. At least until we've passed the critical phase.", I said.

Ben's POV

I could see fear in her eyes.
„Everything will be fine, I'm sure.", I tried to comfort her and caressed her cheek.
„I hope so. But let's just wait, okay?", she looked at me begging.
„Sure.", I smiled.

„Do you wanna order something for dinner?", I asked her, because I was already hungry.
„What about pizza? And let's watch a movie while we eat?", she asked and bit her bottom lip playfully, as if she was doing something forbidden.

I chuckled. „Whatever you want, baby."