31 - Oh, Leah

Jennifer's POV

„That's all you're going to eat?", Leah asked me as I was finished and only ate half of my plate.
„I'm not that hungry.", I replied.
„You just told me that you had an exhausting day that cost you a lot of energy. Eat, baby,
please. Don't you think I noticed you already lost some weight?", Leah said and walked over to me.
She crouched down in front of me and squeezed my thighs. „You know I like my girl thick and healthy.", she smiled.

I smiled back. „Okay... I'll eat some more."
And I managed to have 4 bites more but that was it.

We wanted to watch a movie but I couldn't decide for one. I couldn't possibly watch a couple on screen, or a breakup or anything that had to do with love.

Leah's POV

It was hard seeing her like that. She sat on the couch and her eyes just constantly had a sad look on them. I turned on some music, sat next to her and took her into my arms.

„It's gonna be okay, baby.", I told her and she started crying again.
I cupped her face and wiped her tears away.
„God, baby.", I whispered and looked into her watery eyes.

I kissed her softly but wasn't sure, if she'd be into it. She kissed me back and then we stopped and looked at each other again.

She had stopped crying and her eyes had a different look now. Demanding. She leaned in to kiss me again, this time a little more lustful. My tongue slid out to conquer the depths of her mouth and she moaned at the feeling, then used her tongue as well, licking my tongue and my lips softly. It felt good kissing her and almost as exciting as the first time, because I still wasn't really sure if she was into it or if she'd stop at some point.

We made out for quite a while, then I traced my hand down her neck slowly. I brushed over her breast and she gasped quietly at my touch. I stayed there for a while. I was gentle and slow because it felt like that's what she needed right now.

Then I softly pushed her to lay down, crawled on top of her and we continued kissing. I brushed my hands over her body and on her thighs. When I trailed my hands up her thighs and between her legs she moaned softly.

Then I felt her hand on mine, holding it tight. She stopped kissing me.
„I'm sorry... Can we stop?", she whispered.
I took her hand in mine, intertwined our fingers and pinned her hand next to her face.
„Sure baby.", I said softly and kissed her again.
We kissed for another while, again very slowly and loving. I wish I could touch and please her and make her feel better.
But I understood and it was okay for me. I just wanted to be here for her.

„Do you wanna go to bed?", I asked her.
„Yes.", she smiled and kissed me again.
I wanted to get up but she held me by my neck.
„Leah?", she asked.
„Mh?"
„I love you.", she said and my heart immediately jumped and I felt butterflies in my stomach. It was a different ‚I love you' than the usual.
I looked at her with big eyes and my heart was beating violently against my chest.
„I love you too.", I said softly and brushed my fingers along the side of her glowing face gently. Then I leaned down to kiss her and it felt like fireworks exploding between us and inside me.

We made out for a few minutes until we were both out of breath, and Jennifer smiled and said: „Let's go to bed."

In bed we cuddled up and I spooned her, because I know she loves nothing more than a good spoon at night. I buried my head into her neck and gently bit her, making her squirm and laugh. I love her laugh.

„Good night." she whispered.
„Good night.", I said and kissed her neck.

Jennifer's POV