15 - The Weekend Part I

Jennifer's POV

The weekend came and on friday evening I was sitting in my private jet on my way to spend the whole weekend in Georgia with Ben.

I was excited to come back here. This was the place we wanted to get married so many years ago.

We landed and from my window I saw Ben standing next to the plane. He really came just to pick me up.

I walked down the runway and Ben held out his hand for me as I walked the last steps.
When my feet touched the ground he immediately lifted me up again and spun me around.
We hugged tight and my feet were still in the air.
„I missed you like crazy.", he spoke into my hair.
„I missed you too baby.". We shared an intense and loving kiss while he let me down, then we got into his car and drove off.

„Wow, that feels...I don't know.", I said as we walked into his house.
He hugged me from behind and we just stood there, looking around. Both in astonishment of what used to be and what is now.

He kissed my cheek and squeezed me, as a tear ran down my face. Being here was overwhelming.
„Baby..", he said to me.
„It's just...", I let my head sink and inhaled shakily as I was trying to find the right words.
He held me by my hips and turned me around to face him. My head was still down as I tried to hold back the tears.

I'm here with him and I couldn't be any happier. I cried for what happened to us, my shattered dream, the family we wanted to build, all those years without him. And I also cried for the unbelievable, perfect miracle of having him back.

He cupped my face.
„Baby it's okay. We're here.", he spoke to me.
I nodded softly and sobbed quietly.
He tilted my head up, so he could look at me. I held my eyes closed.
„I love you.", he said, looking deep into my now open eyes.
I sobbed again but was able to whisper: „I love you too."
Then he pulled me into a warm and firm embrace.
I calmed down in his arms and when I was ready I whispered to him: „I'm okay."

He looked at me and wiped the tears, that still lingered on my cheeks, away. We smiled at each other, then he took my hand and pulled me with him. „Let's go."

We entered the living room and he wrapped one arm around me.
„So many memories.", I said, looking around.
„Especially over there.", he pointed into a corner by the window. The same old lounger that was standing there years ago, was still there. I remembered having lots of sex on it. And I remembered one time when he fucked me against that window.

I chuckled and bit my lip. „I remember. I can't believe you kept that old thing."
„It holds lots of dear memories.", he said funnily placing his palm on his heart.
I laughed. He knows how to cheer me up.

„Are you hungry?", he asked and kissed my forehead.
„Mh, a little bit, yeah."
„Let's see what I have for you.", he smiled and I followed him to the kitchen.

„Tell me about your friends we're seeing tomorrow.", I asked him, and leaned my back on the kitchen island watching him go to the fridge.
„Louise and Greg.", he said as he looked through the fridge. „They're celebrating their anniversary. They have a baby, George, he's about 6 months old I guess."
„Which one?", I asked.
„What?", he asked. „Ah found something.", he said, pulling out a box.
„Which anniversary, baby."
„Oh must be their 10th.", he walked over to me and put the box on the island.

Then he stood in front of me and placed his hands to my left and right on the kitchen island.
We locked eyes.
„We had some fun here too.", he said close to my lips.
„We did.", I said in a raspy voice and got on my tiptoes to kiss him.
He instantly grabbed me and put me on the island behind me.
I made a squeaky noise and laughed.

„What you got for me there?", I asked, referring to the box.
„Salad. I had it made for you before you got here."
„That's so thoughtful, baby.", I said and kissed him.
„You're perfect, you know that?", I continued.
„Just trying to keep up with you.", he chuckled.

We sat down and I had my salad, before we got upstairs and into bed.
I was extremely tired. It instantly felt like I was home, laying there in the bed next to him. Home for me always was a person. But home can also be a place when shared with the right person.
I smelled his cologne as he spooned me and kissed my head softly. His arm was wrapped around me, making me feel secured and I nodded of fast into dreamland.

Ben's POV

I woke up of what I assumed was in the middle of the night, because Jennifer seemed restless.
She shrugged and sometimes squeezed my arm hard and made noises.
Her breathing was heavy.
„Ben... „, she mumbled, but I realized it must be her dream.
Well maybe I'm doing her real good in her dreams, I thought to myself and smiled.
„Mh...", she continued.
I had to chuckle and thought about waking her up, but I let her have her fun.
„L.. Leah, oh.", she kept on mumbling.
Leah? Well that was interesting. I wish I could see what she's dreaming about. She squeezed my hand so hard that her nails dug into my skin, while she let out a little moan.
Her moans are the hottest thing I ever heard.
I caressed her head and kissed her. She seemed calmer now and I got back to sleep.

I woke up again when the sun was already up, peeking through the curtains, bathing the room in warm and soft light. Jen was still asleep. She was laying on her belly, her face turned towards me. She looked angelic and I brushed my fingers softly over her cheek.

„Mh..", she mumbled and wrinkled her nose. Then she opened her eyes just a little bit.
„Good morning beautiful.", I said in a soft tone.
„Mornin' baby.", she said in the raspiest voice and smiled slightly.
„Did you sleep well?", I asked.
„Mhmh, I did.", she smiled again. „You?"
„Woke up once, but fell right back to sleep."
„What woke you up baby?", she mumbled, still not fully awake.
„You.", I smiled.
„Me? Why?"
„You were having a dream and you were a little.. restless."
„Oh. I'm sorry.", she apologized, obviously not knowing what she dreamed about.
„No worries, I enjoyed listening.", I grinned.
„Why, did I talk?"
„Just a little."
Her eyes widened.
„What did I say?"
„You seemed to be having fun with me, since you dropped my name.", I brushed over her bottom lip. „Can't you remember?"
„Mh, I think something's coming back...", she smiled.
„Then you said someone else's name."
„Really? Who's?", she looked at me with big eyes.