40 - Goodbye

Leah's POV

We ordered dinner and as we ate both of us broke into tears from time to time.
It was a pathetic dinner, really.

When we were finished I wanted nothing more than to be close again, so I suggested to get ready for bed and cuddle. And that's what we did.

„Are you sure you have to do this?", I asked her, while she put her head on my chest and her arm over my belly. I knew it was unfair to ask her that, but I had to.

She inhaled deeply. „I have to. I can't go on like this."
„Can we be friends?", I asked and I was afraid of the answer. What if she'd cut me out completely.
„Of course!! Baby, I can't do life without you, you know that. But.. we really, really have to contain ourselves."
I smiled.

„That's going to be so hard.", I replied.
„I know.", she whispered and squeezed my boob.
I giggled and kissed her on her forehead.
She looked up and we started making out. As our kisses got naughtier, she crawled on top of me and took her shirt off.

I cupped her boobs and ran my hands all over her body, like I was trying to save how she felt on my palms.
She was grinding on me, spreading her juices on my lower belly. I pushed my fingers inside her and my thumb on her clit.

I watched her arch her back, bite her lips, narrow her eyebrows, frown, smile, grab her boobs, moan and groan as she was riding me until her muscles tightened and her abs were very visible, as she came loudly all over me.

She looked like a goddess and I saved every image and sound in my head.

She leaned down to kiss me, while I slid my fingers out and put them to her mouth.
„Leave something for me.", I whispered when she licked her juices off. She did and I sucked my fingers clean.

I had an idea but I didn't know how she would react, or if I should even suggest it.

„What?", she asked.
„What?", I asked back.
„I know that face, what's on your mind?"
She really knows me well.

„I.. uhm.. it was just an idea but.. I don't know if you like it."
„Tell me, maybe you'll be surprised.", she bit her bottom lip and smiled, then leaned in for a kiss again.

„Okay uhm.. I'm trying to save every image of us and every noise you make in my head but.. I'm afraid I'll forget. So maybe... maybe I can save it somewhere else...", now I bit my lip.
„Maybe it's better if the memory faints as time passes. Maybe that's easier.", she said.

She had a point. But still.
„Mhmh..maybe..", I replied.
„I'll think about it.", she said, probably because she noticed that I was disappointed.

Jennifer's POV

I woke up the next morning, still spooned by Leah. I yawned and stretched, then turned around to see her. She looked peaceful.

She was naked so I got under the covers and started kissing and sucking on her nipples, until she started moving.

„Mornin'", I said after licking her nipple.
„Mhh mornin'", she replied in a very raspy voice.

„I thought about your suggestion.", I said while taking my kisses further down her body.

„And I... thought... that you... could keep a little... memorie of.. me.", I stopped over her pussy. „If you'd like to.", I said an placed a soft kiss on her clit.

„Mhmh..", she moaned.
„I thought so.", I whispered. „But first, let me do you."

She moaned again and I proceeded, but I took my time.

When we were done she smiled and a tear ran down her face. We both knew that this was the last time I did that.

I layed on top of her while she wrapped her legs around me.

„So, what did you have in mind?", I asked her, referring to her keeping our memory. „You know my face can't be on it. Or my butt. Practically any body part people could link to me."
Leah frowned. „So that just leaves..."
We both looked down, then into each other's faces again and laughed.

Leah made a thinking face.
Then she grabbed my shoulders, threw me on the bed and got up.
„I know!", she said and opened one of her drawers.
„Ha, got it.", she smiled and held up a polaroid camera.

„Let's just capture the moment.", she said.

So we made pictures of our faces. Nothing naughty, nothing that could get us in any kind of trouble. Just us, very simple.

Each of us kept a few of them.

Then we put the camera away.

„I need to get ready...", I said and looked at her worried.
„Mhmh..", Leah cupped my face and kissed me.
„You want one last round? Just to be fair.", she said and grinned.
„Sure I do.", I said quietly and we kissed passionately.

She did me one last time and it was perfect.
The whole goodbye couldn't have been any better.

At her door we hugged tight for a few minutes, then kissed again. And again. And again.

It was incredibly hard knowing that this was the last time I get to kiss her like that. I knew she felt the same way.
We couldn't let go of each other.

„I gotta go.", I muttered against her lips.
„I know.", she whispered back.

We let go of each other and I turned around to open the door.
I looked at her over my shoulders and let my head down.
Then I looked up again and whispered: „Kiss me one last time."

Leah didn't hesitate, walked two steps, pushed me into the door and smashed her lips on mine. I moaned softly.
We broke the kiss and cupped each other's faces, while our foreheads touched.

My heart felt heavy. I pulled her into my arms and walked a few steps forward, so I would be able to open the door, because I had to make it quick now. I squeezed her really tight, then broke out of our embrace abruptly, almost pushing her away, turned around quickly, opened the door and walked out fast while closing it behind me.

I almost ran to my car where my driver was ready to pick me up. It was hard to see, because my eyes were so teared up, and when I finally reached the car and got in I just whispered: „Home. Take me home.", and broke into tears.