25 - Double Date

Jennifer's POV

We had invited Leah and Matt over for dinner as she suggested.
I realized that this will be the first time that Leah and Ben would see each other since the incident. God, everything about this date was as weird as it could be.

Matt was early.
„Hi baby.", I said and we kissed on the cheeks.
„Hi Jennifer, I brought wine.", he said and handed me a bottle.
„Thank you. Ben is already in the dining room."
„Okay. How do I look?", he asked.
He was wearing Jeans, a light blue shirt and a jacket.
„Good, Matt. Are you nervous?", I giggled.
„Kinda.. Leah is...", he leaned a little forward and spoke quietly: „A little out of my league."

I smiled. „Don't worry Matt, you'll be fine."
‚And you are totally out of her league.', I thought to myself.

He walked to the dining room to greet Ben.
The bell rang and I opened.
„Hi Jennifer.", Leah said and hugged me.
„Hi baby", I said and hugged her a little tighter.
Before we dissolved from our hug, she squeezed my ass.
„You look fine, mama.", she said. I was wearing a white, tight and pretty short dress with cutouts on the side.

Leah wore a dress too, hers was black and had a floral printing, long sleeves, and showed cleavage.
„You do too.", I smiled at her.

„Ladies, where you at?", Ben yelled from the dining room.
„Coming!", I took Leah's hand and we smiled at each other, then walked to the dining room.

We walked in and Leah and Matt said Hi to each other, while Matt complimented her looks.

Then we sat down, I sat next to Ben and Leah next to Matt. Our staff brought appetizers and wine and we started talking.
Matt showed a lot of interest in Leah and she was funny and polite and answered all of his questions.

After we finished dinner we went outside and sat by the pool, enjoying cool drinks and listened to some music. I got up to turn the music a little louder and danced my way back to our table.
„You can never not dance, can you?", Ben asked and smiled at me.
„No.", I smiled and kept on dancing.

I saw the way Leah looked at me. She was basically undressing me with her eyes. I smiled and bit my lip, then sat down again.

„You remember when we used to play basketball back in the days?", Matt asked Ben and he laughed in response.
„Yeah, and I remember kicking your ass every time.", he said.
„No way! Do you have a hoop? Let's see who wins!", Matt said.
„Do we?", Ben asked me.
„Are you serious, baby?", I replied funnily.
„We do, check the garage.", I rolled my eyes.
„I'll come with you!", Matt said.

„Men.", I laughed.
Leah stared at me with her kind of bedroom-look and I immediately blushed and looked away to take a sip from my glass.
„Jennifer?", she said, getting back my attention.
„You were almost killing me, dancing in that dress.", Leah smiled.
„Sorry.", I raised my eyebrows and clenched my teeth, then smiled back at her.

„Got it!", Matt shouted as they came running back like two excited little boys.
„You'll be the judge!", Ben said to Leah and me and placed the hoop on the grass.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. Leah and I got up and sat on a big two-person lounger. I grabbed a blanket to cover us, since it was getting a little chilly.

„Can I?", I as asked Leah, before covering us.
„Sure.", she said.

We were pretty close to each other and watched the boys play.
Leah put her hand on my thigh, making me inhale sharply at her touch.

Ben scored and I cheered at him. „Yes baby!"
Leah's hand went slowly upwards and more on my inner thigh.
„You need to stop.", I mumbled.
„What?", she played dumb.

„See that?", Ben asked as he snatched away the ball from Matt.
I pressed my lips together, smiled and nodded, because Leah's fingers had reached between my legs, brushing over my folds.

„Already so wet?", she whispered to me.
I closed my eyes for a second, narrowed my eyebrows and whimpered quietly. She's driving me crazy.
„Enough!", I hissed at her, grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand out under my dress.
I couldn't stand it anymore. I wished so badly I could just let her continue.

I didn't let go of her hand though, placed it back on my thigh and put my hand over hers, with my thumb slightly brushing over her hand.

Not for a second I asked myself what the hell I was doing because it just felt so natural.
I leaned in and whispered in her ear: „Don't stop. Ever." I meant her coming on to me, and she knew. She closed her eyes, giggled, smiled and squeezed my thigh slightly in response.

I somehow wanted her to know that even though I often stop her, I still don't want her to stop trying.

While Ben and Matt were playing basketball, Leah and I just sat there, watched and enjoyed each other's company and touch.

Ben won, of course, and he came running into my arms, almost jumping on me. We fell back on the lounger and shared a few kisses and laughs. Leah had already pulled back her hand when Ben came to hug.

We continued having talks and Leah and I stayed under the blanket, because it was actually getting cold. At some point she rested her head on my shoulders and it felt perfectly normal. It wasn't something we didn't do before so it was nothing out of the ordinary. We just cuddled up a little and kept on talking, and Ben seemed to be fine with it, until everybody got tired and Leah and Matt left.

Ben and I went upstairs to get bed ready and cuddled up in bed. Ben and I were laying on our sides, facing each other, while his hand was resting on the side of my head and his thumb brushed over my cheek.

„What where you doing under that blanket?", he suddenly asked and my heart skipped a beat.