16 - The Weekend Part II

Jennifer's POV

„Leah's.", he said.

As he said that my memories came flashing back. I remembered my dream partly.
I remembered Ben sitting on that lounger in his living room and me sitting on top of him backwards, so he could take me from behind.
I saw Leah sitting in front of me, kissing me and squeezing my boobs.

„Oh god!", I said with a tormented voice, stretching the „o" in „god", and pulled the sheets over my head as my face got all hot and red.
„What?", he asked. „Please share your dream with me.", he teased me.
„No!"
„Let me into your dirty mind.", he mocked me.
„No!!", I said still hiding under the covers.

Ben crawled under the cover.
„Baby, you're glowing.", he said as he felt the heat escaping my body.
„Go away.", I said.
„No way.", he said and trailed his fingers up my leg and my thigh.
„Tell me, what kind of dreamy memories are making you this hot?"
His fingers moved further up my thigh.

„No.", I repeated myself.
„Ohh, come on! We had sex right? Did Leah join us?"
His fingers almost reached between my legs and I was so turned on from everything.
„You need to stop.", I demanded, meaning all the asking about my dream.

He brushed over my folds, making me shiver and whimper.
„I bet I can do better than that dream.", he whispered into my ear, making me shudder.
I groaned and his touch got more demanding.

He slid two fingers inside me and I arched my back in pleasure.
„You're perfect in every way.", he said to me, increasing his movements.
This is what heaven must feel like. We kissed and he got on top of me as I wrapped my legs around him, luring him inside. As he pushed inside of me I sparked alive. I grabbed his neck to pull his face down so our lips could meet.
His tongue conquered my mouth and his thrusts got faster. He put one of his hands on the top of my head to secure it from bumping into the headboard.

We devoured each other as our bodies danced on one another until we simultaneously reached our limits in consuming, all-encompassing passion.

„We've never had better sex in this house", Ben spoke into my neck as he was able to catch his breath again. I ran my fingers through his hair and giggled. „Right.", I said softly.
„And it wasn't even on that lounger, how's that possible?", he joked.
I wrapped my legs a little tighter around him and squeezed him closer to me.
„I love you. I love you so much, that I'm sure my heart will just burst into a million pieces one day.", I spoke softly to him.
„It won't. I'll be there to make sure that it stays whole.", he replied and kissed me.
„How do you always find the right words to say?", I asked him, as I wasn't even trying to say that I'm afraid my heart will break one day. I just wanted him to know how much I love him.
But he just... I don't know. He simply knows what to say.

At around 2pm it was time for us to leave to go see his friends.
I wore a knee-long light blue dress with thin straps, showing a little cleavage and a cut out under my chest, paired with silver stilettos. I had my hair in a messy bun and kept my make up natural.

We arrived to a beautiful house, it looked like a tuscan house, really pretty with lots of plants around. It instantly felt like being on vacation.

Louise was a tall blonde blue-eyed woman and Greg was about her size, with black hair and dark eyes. They were very nice.
We sat in the garden to talk along with other guests, when their nanny appeared, bringing their son back from his nap.

„Hey sweetums", Louise said, taking him into his arms.
„He's adorable!", I said to her. I love kids, they hold something magical and pure.
„Do you wanna hold him?", Louise asked me.
„Oh no, I mean we.. He doesn't even know me.", I stuttered.
„That's okay, he seems interested in you. Here." And she handed me the baby.
„Hey cutie.", I said in a high voice and George started smiling.
„You like that?", I asked and tickled his tummy.
He started laughing and it was the cutest thing ever.
„I like that.", Ben said into my ear.
„What?", I asked.
„You. With a baby."
I smiled but started getting hot immediately. Ben and me having a baby? That's all I've ever wished for, but I was also fine with it not happening because.. we're not the youngest anymore and I'm not sure if I want to have kids that late. I'm super-aunt Jen and maybe, that's all I need to be.
I made George giggle once more and handed him back to his mom to go to the restroom and freshen up.
When I was done, Ben waited outside.
„Everything okay?", he asked.
„Yes, I'm fine baby."
„Because you seemed a little off when I mentioned you looking good with a baby."
„Really?", I made a funny face and wrinkled my nose. „I'm fine, really.", I repeated.

„Good.", he said and walked a step closer, making me bump into the wall behind me.
He attempted to kiss me and ran his fingers up my thigh, lifting my dress up.
„'Cause I could make one right here right now.", he said close to my lips.
„Ben! Not here!", I said and pulled his hand out of my dress.

He took his hand to my throat, tightened his grip and pressed me harder against the wall. I shuddered.
He looked at me intensely for a moment, then smashed his lips on mine. I gave in and kissed him back.
I could totally forget where I was when kissing him. I'm lost in him and I could forever be.

While kissing he loosened his grip on my throat and trailed his hand down my body, until he reached my hand and grabbed it. He dissolved from our kiss and looked at me. I was breathing heavier and my eyes showed what I couldn't say. ‚Don't stop. I want you right here, right now.'

He smiled. „Let's go back outside."
„Mhmh.", I said and let him guide me outside.

We sat down for a light lunch they had prepared and Ben whispered into my ear: „They really like you, they wouldn't have let you hold George instead. They're really picky about who holds him."
„Really?", I widened my eyes.
He nodded and squeezed my thigh.
I smiled and started eating.

I was just about to take a sip from my glass, when Ben trailed his hand up my thigh and came to rest between my legs.
I swallowed hard and caughed.
„Are you okay?", one of the other guests asked me.
I nodded and squeaked out: „Mhmh" while I forced a smile, while Ben started moving his hands.
„Yeah babe, are you alright?", he asked me.
I gave him a look.
He leaned in and whispered into my ear: „You're so wet."

I'd noticed that myself and I wanted him to fuck me hard right now.
He moved his hand a little more causing me to slam my hand on the table and say „Fuck", louder that I hoped it would came out.
„What is it?", someone asked.
„I think... maybe a bug bit me or something.", I lied with all the strength I could find.

„I can play this game too, you know?", I said quietly while I kept on eating and Ben kept on with his movements. At least he remained over my slip. I mean I wished he wouldn't, but I'm also glad he did.

I tried hard not to let anyone know what was going on.
„You drive me crazy, you know that?", I whispered to him.
He smirked. I finished my plate, trying not to give in too much to his touch, then leaned in to whisper in his ear: „I want you to fuck me real hard when we get home.". Then I kissed his cheek softly and got up.

„Baby, come with me.", I said holding my hand out to him.
„I.. uhm..", he stuttered.
I told him I can play too.
„Yeah?", I asked and looked at him with big puppy eyes and even pouted a little.
„I think I'm gonna eat a little more.", he said, sounding tormented.
I shrugged: „Okay", turned around and walked away swaying my hips, knowing very well his eyes are glued to my ass.