13 - The BBQ

Ben's POV

Jen was getting ready and when she walked out of her dressing room, I was more than stunned.
She was wearing a brown and orange colored bikini, some jewelery and an ultra long kimono in the same colors.

„I'll definitely have something to parade. You're so sexy baby.", I said to her, sitting on the bed.
„You like it?", she asked and walked over.
„You need to ask that?", I said running my hands down her back and let them come to rest on her ass.
Then I opened the straps of her kimono and kissed her right under her boobs.
She put her hands on my neck and when I looked up to her, she bit her bottom lip.
„We still have some time left.", she smiled seductively.
I pulled her on top of me and freed her boobs from her bikini top.
„You're everything I ever wished for.", I said kissing her nipple.

She moaned softly and lifted my head to kiss me. Her lips are the softest I ever had. Sweet and demanding but soft, sexy lips.
She lifted my shirt over my head.
„Get me out of my pants.", she whispered.
„I don't wanna ruin them."
She didn't need to tell me twice. I loosened the straps and it just fell off. I layed down and made her crawl up my body, until she was right above my face. What a magnificent view.

I grabbed her ass hard, making her shrug and whimper, before I layed my tongue over her wet folds.
She held on to my arms and started moving slightly, spreading her legs a little more as she groaned in pleasure.

„You taste so good.", I spoke right between her legs.
„Fuck me, papi.", she commanded.

I grabbed her by her arms and threw her on the bed to get rid of my pants.
She watched me and grabbed her boobs while biting her bottom lip. I got on top of her and kissed her hungrily.

„Now baby, please.", she begged spreading her legs under me.
As soon as she spoke those words I thrusted into her hard, making her gasp while she closed her eyes.
It can't get any better than being inside of her, giving her such pleasure.

„Like that, baby?", I asked, kissing her neck while I kept on thrusting.
„Yes baby.", she smiled at me and opened her eyes.
„Go deeper, papi", she kept on commanding.
I slid out of her, grabbed her hips and turned her around. I smacked her ass, causing her to whimper, then lifted her up to my level. I inserted the tip of my dick into her and she grabbed the sheets under her, whimpering.

I held her by her hips as I went deep. She clinged onto the bedsheets and moaned every time I thrusted into her. I reached under her to rub her while I fucked her. Her ass bumped into me with a clapping noise as I sent her over the edge. She whimpered and cursed: „Fuck, papi!", as she came on my dick. Her walls tightened around me and made me cum too.

I broke down on top of her and we both layed there, panting and smiling.
When I slid out of her we layed on our sides, facing each other. I gently pushed hair out of her face and she smiled and closed her eyes.
I went on to running my thumb over her bottom lip and she kissed it softly, then giggled.

„I never imagined that I'd have you back one day.", she said and put her hand on my face.
„But you do."
„I do.", she said in the sweetest tone while smiling softly with her whole face. The kind of smile where she closes her eyes softly, then smiles lightly with her mouth and then opens her eyes again. My heart can barely take it.

„Wanna take a shower?", I asked her.
„Yeah.", she whispered.

She walked in front of me and I watched her swang her hips. Some of my cum was running
down her inner thigh. She pinned her hair up to not get it wet and we showered. The intimacy we share is just deep and very special. It's like no time had passed, but then also, a lot of time had passed and we've changed but still remained the same.