46 - All The Feels

Ben's POV

We got home and Jennifer grabbed each of us a small bottle of water she took to the living room where we sat down on the sofa.

I felt excited about the pregnancy. We always wanted a family and after all the heartbreak and the time apart we could finally have one. And that little one's heartbeat had me already in love with it.

I needed to tell her how I feel.

„Baby,", I began. „I know this is scary. And new. But to be honest, I'm... I'm already in love with that little bean. After all it's your choice because.. it's your body. But I just need you to know that I want this. With you."

She looked at me with big eyes.
„Little bean?", she asked.
„I thought it looked like one.", I replied and smiled.
„That's what I thought too.", she smiled. „I'm scared.", she continued. „Of so many things. But I could never... not have it. Baby, and that heartbeat..", she put her hand on her belly and looked at it. „Did you hear how sweet it was?"

„I did.", I smiled.
She grabbed my hand and put it on her belly, then placed her hand on top of mine.
„We're having a baby.", she smiled with tears in her eyes.
My heart raced. Right under my palm, inside my beautiful wife to be, was my little baby bean.

I leaned in to kiss her. This moment felt magical.

Jennifer's POV

I woke up feeling a little dizzy again. That was really annoying. So I got downstairs to have my shake, which helped.

I thought of Ben and his little one inside of me.
It still scared me, I still wasn't sure how we're going to do all of this. How I would feel during pregnancy.

I walked back upstairs and into our bathroom where I looked at myself in the mirror. I turned to the side and lifted my shirt. My belly looked as flat as ever. It felt crazy knowing that there's a baby inside. I stuck it out to see how I would look like in the near future.

I blew air out of my mouth and covered myself again. It still felt unreal. I turned so I could look at my belly better, lifted my shirt again and tapped my belly with my finger.
„Hi there.", I whispered. „I'm your mommy..  I'll take care of you, okay?"

Then I caressed my belly with my palm and covered myself again after I was done.
Mommy. I'm going to be a mommy.
What's Leah gonna say? How will the press and everybody else react?

Ben appeared in the mirror and hugged me from behind. He stuck his hands under my shirt and kissed my neck. The warmth of his hands was wonderful and made me smile.

He stood in front of me, kissed me and got on his knees. He looked up and smiled at me while lifting my shirt so he could kiss my belly.
„And I'm your daddy.", he whispered against my belly. So he must've heard me before.
„I'll take the best care of your mommy and you. And I love you both so much."

I put one hand on his head and took a shaky breath. My emotions took over and tears were rolling down my face. Not because I don't want this anymore, but because I never thought I'd experience this. Especially with him.

All the fight I put up not wanting to believe that this was true has given way to feeling mostly happy about it.

Ben got up and gently wiped away the tears with his thumbs, then he kissed me softly while cupping my face. He makes me feel like no one else can.

A week passed and the sickness didn't got any better, it even got worse. I couldn't stand the smell of coffee and when I just thought of bananas I could immediately throw up.

Today I had to work on some e-mails and had a few online meetings, which was in my favor, but I knew Ben had to leave for a premiere and I wanted to go with him. I hoped I could hold myself together.

I dressed in a red very high waisted skirt that fell wide and a matching tight cropped top with  a turtle neck and long sleeves. My hair was in a tight and long pony tail and I wore matching red heels.

Ben was dressed in a fine black tux with a white shirt and a black tie. Simple, but very classy.

„You look so good tonight baby.", I said while we were driven to the event.
„You do too. But you always do.", he smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

Suddenly I felt a tug between my legs and moaned quietly. What was that? Ben looked at me funnily.

„Everything good?", he asked.
„Mhmhh.", I replied in a high tone, while I felt the blood rushing between my legs.
I looked out the window and bit my bottom lip.

I knew if I looked at him, it would get worse.
Ben put his hand on my thigh. „Are you sure?"

I looked at him then quickly looked away again, whispering: „Oh my goood."

Ben chuckled and leaned in closer.
„Baby, are you horny?", he whispered in my ear, sounding very amused.

I closed my eyes and bit my lip again.
Ben pushed a button and the wall between us and the driver closed.

His fingers searched an entrance under my big skirt and when he found one, he let his hand slide over my leg and my thigh.

„You are, aren't you?", he asked again. I turned my head and looked at him, our lips were just inches away from each other. I was dripping wet and the tug between my legs grew in intensity.

I needed his touch, so I crushed my lips on his and he knew he could slide his hand further up.
His touch felt relieving but also maddening.
I moaned into his mouth.

„Shh.", he shushed me and covered my mouth with his other hand, while his hand between my legs pushed my panties aside.

That alone made me almost cum. He pressed his hand on my mouth and moved his fingers up and down my clit. And just as he pushed his fingers inside me, I came very intensely and different than I ever did before.

His hand on my mouth kept the voices I made quiet as I squirmed on my seat and held on to the door handle, trying to cope with that orgasm.

He helped me ride it out and when I was finished he pulled his fingers out and licked them clean. Then he removed his hand from my mouth and kissed me.

„Can you stay quiet?", he muttered against my lips.
I inhaled shakily and whispered: „I'll try."

Ben got on his knees and his head disappeared under my skirt. I knew he was about to lick me clean and I mentally prepared for his touch.

His tongue softly slid through my folds and I pressed my lips and eyes together trying not to make any noises, while all I wanted to do is moan loudly to give my feelings some space.

I whimpered. If he keeps on going I'll come again and I won't be able to stay quiet.

I touched his head over my skirt and begged him: „Please, stop." He did, put everything back in place and crawled back on his seat.

„Baby, that was fast.", he whispered against my neck and I felt him smiling.
I turned my head to face him and bit my lips then kissed him softly.

„I wish I could fuck you right now.", I muttered against his lips, still heavily turned on just by his presence.

„You can fuck me tonight.", he smiled, visibly
enjoying that I felt this way as I softly moaned at his words.

It felt crazy. All I could think of was his touch, our bodies meeting and him inside of me.

The car stopped, so I quickly re-touched my make up, Ben got around the car, opened the door for me and we stepped out into the flashing lights of hundreds of cameras,
pointing at us. I still felt a little weak in the knees but Ben put his arm around me to support me and we both were all smiles for the cameras.