52 - Back

Jennifer's POV

Four weeks had passed since we lost our bean, and although I still wasn't 100% me and I still had sad moments where I cried, I felt much better.

Ben was by my side the whole time and we started talking about our wedding and started making plans.

„So, Georgia..", he said and smiled at me.
We were in bed, ready to sleep, and spoke about where we wanted to get married.
I inhaled deeply.
„I guess so...", I smiled too. I don't know if it was a little crazy to get married there, because we wanted to years ago and I wasn't sure whether it was a good or a bad omen to do it there again.

He cupped my face and kissed me softly. I kissed him back, then I slid my tongue out softly. We made out for a while and I got turned on for the first time in 4 weeks.

I lied back on the bed and looked at him. We haven't been intimate since it happened, but now I felt ready.

„Come here.", I said softly. Ben hovered over me and kissed me again.
„Are you sure?", he asked.
„I am.", I whispered in his ear and kissed his neck. He groaned softly. I know he's been waiting patiently for me to feel ready again.

I thought I was two days ago and we made out until his hand reached between my legs and I asked him to stop. I cried and I was disappointed, but he told me to take my time and that he'd wait.

Ben caressed my boobs softly, then he slid his hands down my body slowly. I was breathing heavier, I was excited and a little anxious.

His hand made it's way inside my pants and I moaned softly, when he touched me. He took it as a sign of approval and kept on going, a little more demanding, yet careful.
We were kissing while he gently rubbed me and my thoughts were only here with him in this very moment.

„Oh, Ben...", I moaned when his fingers entered me. I whimpered a little, not because it hurt or anything, but because it felt so good to feel him again.

„Are you good?", he asked between kisses.
„I am. Please.. love me, baby.", I begged him.

He slid out of his briefs skillfully, then leaned against me. I could feel him at my opening, hard and demanding. I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip while a quiet „Mh", escaped my mouth.

He leaned down to kiss me while he started to enter me slowly. I held on to his neck and whimpered. When he was fully inside me, I felt whole and already satisfied.

He thrusted inside me a few times and I knew he already had to hold back.
„It's okay baby, cum.", I said softly. He had been waiting for so long and he still could take care of me later.

He moaned at my words and slid out of me. The he placed open mouthed kisses on my nose, my mouth, my chin, my boobs, my stomach and my bellybutton until he reached his ultimate destination.

The touch of his tongue made me whimper and shrug. He took his time and made sure I was comfortable. I felt my insides tighten and came on his mouth, which he quickly replaced with his dick. My throbs made him cum too and he buried his head in my neck, as he moaned loudly. I placed my hand on the back of his head and smiled.

He looked at me. My cheeks felt hot and I guess they were a little red. He kissed me softly, then I hugged him tight.

I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with this dreamy man. I must've chuckled because he looked at me.
„What?", he asked.
„I can't believe you're mine.", I said and softly caressed his face.
„No. I can't believe you're mine.", he smiled and kissed me again.

We cuddled and fell asleep.

Ben's POV

I was so happy to have my girl back.
More weeks passed and we were pretty much back to normal. It wasn't like it never happened and we talked about it and I would notice a certain look on her face from time to time that made me know who she was thinking of.

We had set a date for the wedding and it already was stressful organizing everything.
But I was lucky to have Jen by my side, she made it fun and just has a talent for those kinda things.

I noticed her being anxious sometimes, though.

„Baby.", I spoke to her while she was looking at decorations in a magazine. She didn't hear me.
„Baby!", I said louder.

She looked up and frowned. „Huh?"
„If you keep biting on your nail, it'll come off."
She removed her thumbnail from her mouth and closed the magazine. She made a face.
„What's up?", I asked her.

„I'm nervous.", she said.
„About what?"
„The wedding. We have 2 months left and I'm scared because... You know the first time we didn't make it."
„Come here.", I said spreading my arms open.

She cuddled up on my lap and I wrapped my arms around her.
„We're gonna make it. Promise. There's nothing that could tear us apart baby.", I said and kissed her on top of her head.

She tilted her head back and looked at me.
„Yeah?", she asked.
„Yeah.", I replied and kissed her on her forehead. „I'll never let you go again."
„I won't either.", she said in a soft and cute voice.