14 - The best day

Jennifer's POV

The rest of the evening was nice. Leah and I shared looks from time to time, smiling at each other.

When everyone had left our staff cleaned up and Ben and I went upstairs to snuggle up in bed.
„That was nice.", I said to him and kissed his neck.
„Sometimes I have pretty brilliant ideas.", he said.
„Yeah, most of the time you do.", I giggled.
„It feels so good to hold you.", he said and pressed me closer to his side.
„Mh.", I responded.

The next days were loaded with work and I didn't have much time to think about the situation I brought myself into. Luckily, because I couldn't make any sense of myself anyways.

About a week after the BBQ Leah asked me if wanted to spend time with her and of course I wanted to, so I came to see her at her house.

It felt exciting and maybe a little forbidden to see her. I wasn't nervous, but agitated and I felt tingly inside. My heart began to beat faster the closer we got and the tug between my legs grew.
„Thank you.", I said to my driver as I got out of my car.

She opened up and we hugged.
„Hi", she said.
„Hi baby", I replied and walked inside.
„So, what do you wanna do?", she asked and seemed kinda nervous.
„Well, what do you want to do?", I asked and stepped closer towards her.
„I don't know, we could watch a movie, or go out to eat or.."

„Leah...", I said being very close to her. „I know what I wanna do." I started playing with her hair and looked at her lips while being just inches away from them. „And I think I know what you wanna do." I brushed the tip of my ring finger and my middle finger slowly up her jawline. „So why don't we just do it?" Our lips almost touched by now.

Leah inhaled shakily and I placed my lips softly on hers. It seemed like a perfect fit. My upper lip was right over her upper lip, while my bottom lip was right between her lips. Like the ultimate embrace, a perfectly choreographed dance between two bodies, completing each other.

As we kissed I placed my palm on the middle of her back and slowly walked towards the living room. Our kisses got more demanding and as we reached the couch, I pushed her slightly onto it to sit.

Then I sat down on top of her and we kept kissing while she moved her hands up and down my sides.
She led them slide down my ass and grabbed it really hard, making me shrug and whimper into her mouth.
„I love your thick ass.", she said.

I got off of her and got on my knees in front of her, then grabbed her pants along with her underwear and pulled them down.
I placed my hands on her knees and pushed them apart in slowmotion, while Leah bit her bottom lip.

My hands slowly grazed up her inner thighs until my thumbs reached her folds. Leah groaned at the first touch I let her have and when I started brushing my thumbs over her folds and exposing her wetness, she started begging: „Jennifer please, stop teasing."

I just smiled and lowered my head, placing soft kisses on her clit, making her groan, until I finally used my tongue on her.
She lost it, threw her head from side to side and started moaning loudly.
„Oh god Jennifer!", she exclaimed as I went a little bit harder.

Then I inserted two fingers inside her, while my tongue was still pleasing her.
„Fuck." she whimpered and I felt her body tighten up which made me know she was close. I kissed and sucked and licked her while my fingers curled up inside of her.
She screamed and crawled her hands into the couch as her orgasm hit her and I felt her cum dripping on my fingers. I helped her ride out her orgasm and kept on kissing her softly on her clit until the waves flattened.

When her body came to rest, I pulled my fingers out and licked her clean.
Then I got up and sat on her lap again, holding my fingers close to her mouth.
„Taste yourself.", I commanded.
She looked a little shocked but also turned on and did as I commanded. I put my fingers inside her mouth, she closed her lips around them and I pulled them out slowly.
As soon as my fingers were out I kissed her deeply.