26 - Expert Tease

Jennifer's POV

I think my face kinda fell apart.
„What do you mean?", I said as calm as I could.
„Baby, I know you pretty well. I saw your face. You were turned on.", he spoke very calm, and also sounded a little like he wanted to mock me.

„I uhm...okay so... Leah came onto me. But I stopped her!", I said, hoping that would be it.
„But your face said otherwise."
„Maybe. Listen, if some hot chick came onto you like that, you'd be turned on as well, although you'd stop it. Hopefully.", I said and smiled. I was kinda annoyed though, because I didn't want to talk about Leah with Ben.
„But she still turns you on?", he asked.

I sat up.
„Can you drop it please?"
He smiled.
„What?", I asked annoyed.
„Nothing."
„Is this some weird phantasy of yours or why are you harping on about it?"
„Okay, okay, I'll leave it.", he said and I layed back down.
„It's just. You're really not missing something?", he asked.

The truth is, I did. I missed Leah. I missed loving her and I missed to be loved by her, badly. But still I couldn't tell him and it felt like I'm stuck where I was weeks ago.

„No.", I lied. „You're everything I could ever wish for." How could I tell him anything else.

I kissed him. We made out for a while until he traced his kisses down my neck, my breasts and my belly until he reached between my legs and he whispered: „You're up for some head?"
„Mhh.", I just moaned.

I arched my back at the touch of his tongue and grabbed the bedsheets. He worked his tongue on me, making me squirm underneath him. With his hands he reached out to my breasts.
„I love your pussy. She's perfect.", he whispered against her and I lifted my head to look at him. I whimpered and he came back up and kissed me intensely. I pulled down his briefs. „Fuck me.", I told him.
He immediately thrusted inside me, making me clench my teeth and moan loudly.

He brought me close to the edge, then slid out and got his head back between my legs.
„Oh god papi.", I whimpered and felt my walls tightening up.
I came all over his mouth and my legs were shaking as I grabbed his hair hard.

„Fuck.", I panted out.
Ben looked up with a huge smile on his face.
Then he looked down again and admired what he saw for a while, then gently licked me clean, making me shrug at his licks.
He looked back up and crawled on top of me, trailing kisses up my body.
„You're amazing.", I told him.
„I know.", he chuckled. „I'm the best."
I laughed.
„Am I not?", he asked.
„You men are always so competitive."
„Says the right one.", he gave me a look and I laughed again.

„I love you.", I said and cupped his face.
„I love you more.", he said and burried his head into my neck.

Two weeks later we were invited to Matt's birthday party, and I knew Leah was going to be there as well. We hadn't seen each other since our double date.

Ben was wearing Jeans and a fancy Tom Ford long-sleeved shirt in black, while I was wearing a black skirt and a red crop top, showing a little bit of skin. I paired that with red heels and a very soft make-up on the eyes, but very red lips.
I wore my hair open, a little wavy and with lots of volume.

Matt had set up a big buffet for everyone, there was a bar, someone played the piano and it was quite a crowd in his home.

We sat on the couch and listened to the man playing the piano. He looked at me and I used that to applaud him, because he really played so beautifully.

He finished his song and grabbed a mic.
„I see Miss Lopez is here and is enjoying what I do.", he smiled at me and some people applauded.
„Would you give me the honor?", he asked me and held the microphone in my direction. How could I say no?