24 - That's Weird

Ben's POV

„Hey baby, you're home!", I spoke loud towards the entrance, when I heard her coming in.

„Hi baby.", she said.

I walked over to kiss her. She looked a little tired. I hugged and kissed her.
„Mhh.", she said with her lips on mine.  „I've missed you."

I squeezed her even tighter in response.
„How's Leah?", I asked.
„Better, but still quite hungover. Thanks for trusting me, baby.", she said and smiled.
„Of course."

„Let me take a shower and then get back to you.", Jen said.
„Mhh, why don't you let me come with you?", I asked and kissed her neck softly, while lifting her a little up.
„Okay.", she took my hand and we walked upstairs to the bathroom.

In the bathroom she spun around and pulled me closer to her.
„Undress me.", she smiled against my lips.
I got rid of her top and cupped her breasts in her bra, kissing both of them softly, then unclipped it. 
I love every inch of her body, every bit of her skin, every little scar and mark life has left on her. We locked eyes and my heart swelled looking into her warm, hazel eyes. I cupped her face with my hands and kissed her deeply.
Sometimes it's still hard to wrap my head around the fact that I'm with her, again and that I get to love her, again.

Then I got down to pull her pants and her underwear down, before I got rid of my clothes.

I grabbed her ass and lifted her up. She immediately wrapped her legs around my hips and we kissed while I carried her into the shower. I turned it on and pressed her against the cold wall. She gasped a little, then giggled, bit her bottom lip and smiled at me.

I held her with one arm, so the other one was free to reach under her so I could caress her folds.
She dug her nails into my shoulders and moaned softly. Water was dripping down our interwining bodies.
„Ben...", she moaned and I knew what she wanted. But I wanted to savor the moment and kept on teasing her.

When I finally thrusted two fingers inside her, she groaned loudly and smiled.
I was very slow and teasing with my motions, kisses and touches. Because I know how crazy she get's.
„Ben...", she gasped as her body moved on my hand and bumped against the wall. „Baby, please.."

I kissed her neck roughly and curled my fingers inside her, making her shrug and gasp.
„Stop!", she suddenly said.
„What?", I was confused but stopped.
„Let me down."
I did what she asked. She kissed me roughly and pushed me against the shower's glass-wall, then she put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down.

I was keeling in front of her, but she kept pushing until I basically sat on the floor.
She got on top of me and immediately took me into her wet opening.

We locked eyes the whole time, and the look on her face when I was getting inside her is almost indescribable. Her mouth was slightly open and she narrowed her eyebrows a little when she felt me getting deeper and deeper, until she closed her eyes and exhaled loudly while she took me in completely. A light, satisfied smile appeared on her face.

I grabbed her ass while she started riding me. She arched her back and I dug my face between her boobs, placing kisses on them everytime I got to.

She cupped my face and kissed me while riding me. Then she held on to my head with her hands, my mouth was perfectly placed next to her neck, so I could kiss and suck on it while she was doing her thing.

She was increasing her pace and I knew she was close. I stopped holding myself back, grabbed her ass a little harder and pushed a little deeper, making her gasp for air as it hit us both.
„Fuck, baby!", I moaned.

We climaxed and she whimpered and moaned while riding on her high, holding onto me with her hands.

She rode it out on me while water was still pouring on our bodies. I held her shivering body close and kissed her.

„That was... amazing.", I said, still panting.
Jennifer smiled and kissed me with her wet and soft, yet demanding lips.

We showered and went downstairs to eat.

„Oh uhm... I don't know if this is weird, but Matt asked if we could set him up with Leah. He seemed to like her."
Jen was just getting a cup from the cupboard and dropped it immediately.
„Shit.", she said as it shattered on the ground.

I got up to help her clean up.
„So I guess it is weird?", I asked her as we were both on the floor collecting the broken pieces.

„It's uhm... it's..", she stuttered, not looking into my eyes. „I don't think Matt is her type after all. I didn't even thought that she is his."

Our eyes met and there was something weird going on. I couldn't quite read her. And normally I could pretty well.

„Baby.. what's going on?", I asked her.
„Nothing.", she said. „Nothing is going on, I was just.. wondering. And yes, maybe it is a little weird.." She got up and threw the broken pieces in the trash. I did the same.
„So?", I asked.
„I'm gonna ask her, sure.", she responded and smiled.

Jennifer's POV

I called Leah later that day to ask how she is. And of course, to ask her if she wants to be set up with Matt. Which was stupid. So stupid.

„Hi baby, how are you?", I asked when she picked up.
„Much better. Thanks for staying with me."
„Of course."
„Is that why you're calling?", she asked.
„No I uhm... okay this is stupid. Matt likes you and.. god he's a grown man, he could ask himself. Apparently he likes to see you again."
„Oh uhm..."
„He's not even your type right?"
„I don't know.. You're my type right now.", Leah said sweetly.
I giggled.

„You know if I was there, I'd kiss your neck and trail my kisses down to your breasts, your belly button and between your legs to your sweet, wet.."
„Leah!", I gasped and felt myself getting wet.
I bit my lip.
„What?", she asked innocently. „I'm not doing it, so..."
I laughed slightly.

„Okay so... why don't you invite Matt and myself over for dinner or something?", Leah suggested.
„What?", I was confused.
„Look I'm not saying he's my type but he's nice and... I get to spend time with you."
„Do you know how weird that sounds?", I asked her.
She sighed. „Yeah, a little bit."