17- The Weekend Part III

Ben's POV

We were driving home and as we almost arrived I said to her: „You're mean, you know that?"
She smirked at me and bit her bottom lip.
„I told you I can play too.", she said in the sweetest voice.

We arrived and I walked around the car to open her door. She got out and I immediately got down in front of her and threw her over my shoulder.
„Ahhh!", she squealed and laughed.
„What are you doing? You're crazy." She kept laughing.

I carried her inside and straight to the living room to that corner I pointed out yesterday. I let her back on her feet but pushed her hard against the window immediately which made her gasp and close her eyes for a second as she hit that window.
My hand wandered up her throat and I tightened my grip around it.
„How do you want it?", I asked her.
She looked at me with hungry eyes and said quietly: „Hard papi."

I knew she couldn't wait so I pulled down the zipper of her dress and it fell to the ground. I got rid of her bra and her slip right away. She was fully naked now, while I was still dressed.
I gazed at her standing there, waiting for me to take her.
„Papi, please.", she begged, bit her lip again and brushed her hand from her thigh, over her pussy up her abs and to her breasts, as I undressed myself.

One step was enough to stand so close to her that we almost touched. I kissed her, trailed my kisses down to her breats and sucked and bit on her nipples. Then I grabbed her ass and lifted her up, smashing her against the window again as I instantly thrusted into her wet orifice.
„Oh fuck!", she yelled and grabbed my neck hard, making me shudder. I kissed her hard and sometimes bit and sucked on her neck and breasts, making her crazy.

Our hips were molded together and I made her hit the window hard with her back, making her gasp and moan loudly until she begged me to finish her.

I gladly did as I could'nt hold back any longer myself.

We both broke down to the floor after we climaxed, panting hard.

„You surpass yourself every time.", she said out of breath.
I looked at her and kissed her.
When we got up I noticed parts of her back being really red as well as some bite marks and hickeys on her neck and breasts.

Jennifer's POV

When I got into the bathroom I noticed all the marks he left and smiled. I showered and we called it a night.

Next day while eating breakfast he sat there and watched me while I ate my food.
„What?", I said with a full mouth.
„You're beautiful. Amazing."
I smiled. I was literally sitting there, still a bit sleepy, my hair was messy, I wore one of his white shirts and had no make-up on.
„What do you think about moving in together?", he continued.
I swallowed my food.
„Are you serious?", I asked.
„Damn serious.", he said, still looking mesmerized.
„Yes!", I said out loud and flashed a big smile.
He walked over and kissed me.

„Where?", I asked.
„Your house in Bel Air?", he suggested.
„I hoped you'd say that.", I smiled.

He's moving in with me. My heart jumped.

-

I was back in LA by sunday evening, Ben stayed in Georgia for work a few days longer.
It was exciting imagining him living here with me. I guess not much would change like interior-wise.
My phone buzzed, snapping me out of my thoughts.
It was Leah.
„Hey baby!", I picked up.
„Hey love, how are you?"
„Amazing! Guess what..", I wanted to tell her about Ben moving in, but I wasn't sure how she would take it, so I decided to say nothing.

„What?", she asked after a moment of silence.
„III... made wednesday evening free for you, so we could hang. Are you free?"
„I actually am. How about going to a club? It's been years and I feel like I need to shake it off."
„I don't know Leah, you know I'd rather do something more comfy.." I love dancing but a club? I don't know.
„Come on! I know this girl, she owns this great club and they have like some private areas, no cells allowed and everything. It's THE spot right now."
I sighed. She sounded so excited about it.
„Okay, BUT!"
„What?"
„You're not drinking too much AND.."
„Yeah?"
„You gotta dance with me."
„Done!", she said. „Yay!", she was superexcited.
„Yay.", I said... well, not too excited.

Wednesday came and I decided to go for a pink pencil skirt and a matching pink crop-top along with matching pink heels. I looked a little in-your-face-ish but I figured I could since I haven't been out in quite a while.
I still had a bruise on my back and a few visible hickeys and bite-marks left from Ben. Most of them were covered by my clothes and the ones that weren't were covered with make-up.
My make-up was nude, since my outfit was already very colorful.

Leah left her car at my house and our driver took us to the club.

„You look fabulous!", Leah stated.
She herself was wearing a white upper thigh-high dress, with long arms, showing a lot of cleavage and black heels. Her lips were red and her eyes smokey.
„And you look hot.", I smiled at her.

We got to the venue and it was like Leah said. No phones allowed, and private spaces that were integrated into the club, but had curtains to close if in need for privacy. Perfect.

And of course it wasn't only the two of us, but some other friends like Stevie, my cousin Tia, Ana and some of Leah's friends as well. A crowd makes a party, right?

We danced our asses off and we had the most fun. I almost cried laughing and felt somehow very free. I always feel free when dancing.
With dancing comes sweating and as we came to sit down, I saw Leah staring at my neck, probably seeing what Ben had left.
When she felt caught staring she quickly looked the other way, but I figured, she seemed somehow hurt.

Leah's POV

Are those bitemarks? I mean I knew she and Ben were fucking, obviously, but seeing physical proof kinda hit me.
I turned my head and ordered a shot.
I quickly drank it, got down on the dancefloor and immediately there were a few people gathering around me. First I got a little hot with a guy and letting it get a little dirtier then I usually would've. Then there was a very pretty girl and I took the opportunity to give Jennifer a taste of how it feels.

The girl smirked at me and we got pretty close, dancing on each other's legs. I touched her on her arms, neck and hips from time to time.
Then I looked over to see Jen watching and turned to face the girl to whisper something in her ear to make her smile and laugh and moved my lips very close to hers, then moved my eyes back to Jen. As our eyes met, she frowned and turned around.

We didn't talk much for the rest of the evening.
On our way home there was mostly silence as we could'nt speak freely in front of her driver.

But as soon as the door fell into the lock at her house she confronted me.

„What was that suppose to be?", she raised her brows and her voice.
„What?", I played innocent.
„Come on, you know exactly what I mean!"
„You tell me.", I challenged her.
„The girl! The grinding and the exaggerated touching and flirting."
„So?"
„You just did that to make me jealous."
„Am I missing something here? Are we exclusive?", I raised my voice on her too.