22 - Never Have I Ever

Jennifer's POV

It felt good being with her. And even holding her. Her touch still gave me feelings, but I settled with just being friends. 'Cause in the end, that's the right thing to do.

I came home all smiles and Ben smiled at me, excited to see me that happy.
I told him about the incident with the paparazzo and he rolled his eyes.
„My poor girl.", he said, kissing my forehead.

„You should check on me.", I said seductively.
„Is it that bad?", he asked, obviously not getting the hint.
„Ben...", I laughed and gave him a look.
„Ohh!", he widened his eyes.
„Mh-hm.", I bit my bottom lip.

„Where exactly does it hurt?", he asked.
„Here.", I said pointing to my knee.
He looked at me and unbuttoned my jeans.
„I'll take care of it." He got on his knees and brushed my jeans down. Then he kissed my knee.
„Better?", he asked looking up.
„Yes, thank you. But maybe I hurt myself somewhere else too."
„Like where?", he asked.
„Here.", I said, touching my thigh with my pointing finger. Ben placed a soft kiss there.
„And here.", I touched my clit over my panties.
„Really?", he asked softly.
„Oh yeah. It hurts especially bad.", I said.
„Let me see then." Ben placed kisses on my clit while I was still wearing my panties, until he pulled it down and worked his tongue on me, while I put both my hands on his head.

Ben made me cum into his mouth before getting his. As I was done he put me on the kitchen island and loved me while my heart kept swelling to the point of near exploding.

We moved so perfectly together, my mouth was beside his ear and I kept moaning softly into it as he got deeper and deeper.
„You're perfect, papi.", I moaned into his ear and made him cum inside me.

Sex between us never got boring or bad or anything. Not back in the days and not now.
We were made for each other.

And still... the thought of Leah turned me on as well and I caught myself daydreaming about her. Her soft lips, how she touched me, how she felt, her taste, her soft boobs.. Ugh..

Why can't I just be happy with what I have? What I have is perfect.

Maybe I just need to get it out of my system, I thought to myself as I was daydreaming about Leah while being in the studio.
„Jeheeen?", I heard a distant voice.
„Jennifer!", the voice got louder.
I shook my head and looked at Stevie.
„Sorry.", I apologized.
„What's up with you recently? You've never been so distracted."
„I don't know.", I lied. „Let's start over."

On my way home I stared out the window, thinking of her touch. Blood rushed between my legs and I started to breathe slower to not let it get to me that much. It was already pretty late since it took us so long in the studio, because I was so off track today.

It was almost 10:30 when I got home. Ben was in the living room on his laptop, probably still working.
„Hey baby, you're late.", he said as I leaned down to peck his lips.
„I know, it took forever today, I wasn't concentrated."
„Wow, that basically never happens."
„I know.", I sighed. „I'll take a shower and come downstairs."

I got upstairs into my bathroom and undressed myself as Leah popped up in my head again and blood rushed between my legs, again.

„Okay.", I said to myself and sat down on the small bench standing in my bathroom. I leaned back at the wall, closed my eyes and thought of Leah. Her soft lips, her sweet touch, her smell, her taste. I trailed my hands to my breasts, squeezing them softly, then I let one hand slide down my body until it came to rest between my legs. I massaged my folds, feeling my wetness, went on to my clit and then I pushed two fingers inside myself, while my other hand rubbed my clit.
I imagined it being Leah who's doing those things to me. Or Leah watching as I'm doing myself. I wished I could show her.