Chapter 31 - Making babies

Andre's POV
I opened my eyes to be greeted by her smiling face.
"Good morning," I said placing a kiss on her forehead. She hummed in response, I pulled her into a hug.

"Did you forgive me?"
She pulled away quickly, getting off the bed. Ugh, her bare legs!!.
"No!" She said and walked into the closet.

She sure knew how to worsen the situation. I got ready and had only cereal for breakfast.
She came down in only a pink hoodie. Why was she doing this to me? My only thought.

"I've got a presentation meeting this morning. I'll be back early and I'll make dinner tonight, so please wait" I said.
She just nodded in response.
I didn't wanna leave the house with her still mad at me but I had no choice.

Throughout the whole day, I couldn't stop thinking about her. As soon as I'd finished my schedule, I drove straight home.

She was taking a shower when I got home.

I freshened up in the guest room.
I turned on the TV and I played a horror suspense movie.

I was planning on making pasta and tomato sauce for dinner. I allowed the pasta to cook in gently boiling salted water.

She came down wearing a black hoodie this time. This woman was driving me crazy.
She walked to the counter and grabbed an apple before taking a seat on the couch in the living room.

I stood there before I remembered something, I turned when I heard her scream.

It happened. I ran towards her and turned off the tv. I hugged her, she looked scared.
"Shh... I'm sorry, I forgot to remind you. Don't cry it's nothing" I said stroking her hair gently.

The way she cried, I could tell it wasn't about the movie.
She held onto me crying more.
"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry for getting you angry yesterday and acting all childish... I'm sorry it took so long for me to apologize" she said crying on my shoulder.

"No... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you childish or yelled at you. Will you forgive me?" I asked.

She hummed in response. I was relieved, she stayed in my arms for a while.

I stood up from there and walked into the kitchen. She followed me holding the hem of my shirt.
"What?" I asked walking toward the gas cooker.
"Nothing" she answered still holding the hem of my shirt.

The pasta was ready. I poured it into a sieve, for all the water to drain. I turned around.
"Are you angry at me? You're not sparing me a glance"
She said in a babyish voice. She looked totally adorable.

I lifted her and placed her on the counter.
"You've succeeded in seducing me," I said and turned to leave when she locked me in between her legs.

She leaned forward placing her forehead on mine while her eyes were shut.
"I didn't wear them because I couldn't with one hand," she said with a smile.

"So you weren't seducing me?"
"Nope," she said with a smile.

"Dre?" She started and I hummed.
"How about we make babies?" she said.
I was taken aback, I never knew this day would come.

"Wait! what?" I said.
"If you don't want--
I stopped her,
"How many kids do you want?" I asked tracing her bare legs with my hand.
"Huh?" She asked
"How many kids, do you want?" I asked again.
"Two?" she asked.
I kissed her lips quickly.

"I love how we're so in sync"
I inched closer, staring at her eyes.
She wrapped her arms around me while I kissed her gently but slowly.

"What about the pasta?" she asked staring at me.
"Forget the pasta."
I carried her in my arms, her legs locked behind me.
I got into the room, laid her on the bed, and shut the door.
.................

The next morning...
She looked so beautiful while sleeping. Her hair was scattered all over her face. I tucked them behind her ears.

She moved a bit before opening her eyes.
"What are you staring at?" Her lips curved into a smile.
"At my beautiful wife who slept in my t-shirt," I said kissing her forehead. She hummed and snuggled into me.

"You have to get ready. You don't wanna be late" she said getting out of bed.
I got up and wrapped my hands around her waist from behind.
"Should I just take the day off? We could just make more babies" I teased.
She turned around breaking my hands off her waist.

"You naughty.. get ready for work. I have plans, and besides, you should set a good example for your employees, what would they think of a boss who takes leaves whenever he feels like it?" I hated the fact that she had a point.

"Ugh, fine. What plans do you have?"
"I'm spending the day with Annie, it's her day off"

"Ugh, I don't wanna work today. I just wanna spend today with you."
"Go to work already," she said walking into the bathroom.

She made breakfast before I came down.
We ate together.

"I'll drop you off at Annie's," I said
"Okay. Let's go"