Epilogue

One year later...
It had been over a year already and things had changed for everyone. Andre had gotten so much better after receiving therapy and support from Amelia. She'd gone as far as amending the broken relationship between Andre and his parents, along with Taylor too.
They all felt sorry for leaving him when he needed them the most. They also apologized for turning a blind eye to his trauma.

She helped him get back with his friends too.
She reunited with Julie too and got to know her nephew Ryan. Jasmine and Ryan didn't get along that easily but eventually, they did.
Annie and Archie had moved to another country due to their jobs but they always called to check up on Amelia and Jasmine.

Mr. Neil had donated the money he got from selling his company to a brain cancer program to honor his late wife.

Andre and Amelia had gotten remarried after eight months of dating.

Mason had returned to Manhattan with his fiance; Tiffany Kevin, an architect. They'd met while he was working abroad and they'd instantly hit it off and the rest was history.
Amelia had invited them over for a long-awaited reunion, along with Julie, Annie, and Archie.

"I'm glad you could make it," Amelia said hugging Mason.
"I wouldn't miss it" He smiled. Her gaze fell on the lady on his arm.
"You must be Tiffany. Mason has told me all about you. It's nice to finally meet you in person"
"Likewise," Tiffany said before hugging Amelia.

They walked over to the round table filled with lights at the beach resort that Amelia and Andre had booked and decorated.
"Hi, Julie, hi Gregor. Glad you could make it"
They exchanged pleasantries and Amelia welcomed Her sister And Archie whom she hadn't expected to make it.

They had all dropped off their kids at Andre's parents' house. Mr Neil too was there to spend time with his grandchildren.

There was lots of banter going on and finally, Andre clinked a spoon at his wine bottle to get their attention.

"I'm so happy to see y'all after so much time has passed. I'm happy we all found our share of happiness after striving for so long. We've all been through a lot but we've grown stronger. I'm not going to bore y'all with my talks. I'm just so happy to see every single one of you" Andre said with a smile on his face as he made eye contact with Amelia.

"Cheers, to happiness and many more"
"Cheers," they all clinked their glasses except Amelia.
"Guys, I can't drink" she blushed causing them all to gasp.
"Oh my"

"Comgrations"
Amelia had found out a week before that she was twelve weeks pregnant.
"Andre junior is on his way" Mason chuckled.
"I must warn you Andre, she has the worst pregnancy mood swings. Just be careful and do everything she asks of you" Annie said patting him on his shoulder.

They all laughed and wished Andre the best.
Their laughter and banter could be heard from afar.

Everyone had found their missing pieces.
Love does conquer all.
It was a new beginning for them all.

}}}}
Hi, author here.
How did you find the ending?
Do let me know in the comments.