Chapter 65 - Confessions..

It was a sunny and beautiful day. With her eyes closed and her face towards the sun, she welcomed the warmth.

"You're not gonna jump, are you?" A voice came from behind.
She turned and it was who she'd excepted. She didn't think he'd know she was on the rooftop.
"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not," she said without a clear answer.
He moved closer to her and laughed.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.
"What do you mean? Can't I be here?"
"That's not what I meant. Last time I checked, "Tori needed you" ." She grinned, folding her arms.
A smile curved up his lips.
"Amy, are you- jealous?" He asked, letting out a chuckle.
"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not" she shrugged not giving him a clear answer.
" I know you are"
"You wish," she said about leaving.
"Wait!" He said holding her back.

"What?" She turned.
"I have something to say" he smiled, sending shivers down her nerves. She wasn't prepared for what he was about to say, she could only hope it was what she thought.
"I'm listening" she couldn't hide the excitement in her tone.
"It's strange and um.."
"Doesn't matter, I'm listening "
"Okay. Here goes, Tori and I got back together" he blurted out.
Shocking was an understatement. Amelia felt hurt by his words. She moved away from him, leaving a much-needed gap between them.

Tears formed in her eyes and she couldn't make eye contact with him. Her gaze fell to the floor.
"You're not saying anything. Are you okay?" He asked peering at her face but he couldn't see anything as her hair obstructed his view.
"Y-yeah, I guess" her voice broke. She felt a lump in her throat.

"O-okay, I'd like to introduce her to y-
"Why? Why her? Why?" She cried, looking him in the eye.
"I- I can't say I'm happy about it- if you wanna be with her fine, but I can't be just friends. I'm sorry Mason" tears fell down her cheeks.
She'd just confessed her feelings to Mason.
He didn't say anything, he didn't know she'd react this way.

"I'm sorry- " she awkwardly chuckled, wiping her tears. She was about to leave when Mason pulled her by arm, causing her hands to land on his chest, he pulled her closer to him by her waist. He pressed his lips against hers, without warning. Erupting butterflies in her stomach. Her cheeks turned crimson. He slowly pulled away.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.
"The kiss was a mistake? Is that why you're apologizing?" She said backing up a bit.
"No, it wasn't. I lied"
"About what? Wait a minute, what's Tori gonna do If she finds out you cheated with me?"
She looked surprised at the thought. The happiness and excitement she felt a second ago had washed off, leaving her with guilt.

He held both her hands in his. She wanted to pull away but she couldn't.
"I lied about being back with Tori. You said you weren't jealous about me spending time with Tori and I was bummed out. I only wanted to make you jealous, I'm sorry for making you cry. I promise-
"To never make me cry?" She chuckled.
"I've heard that one before" she added.
She hugged him.

"Are we gonna talk about-
"No! I'm too shy right now" she blushed, hiding her face from him.
She raised her chin, placing soft kisses on her lips. Her heart was racing.
She deepened the kiss, feeling every part of his lips. She pulled away and a flush of redness washed over her cheeks. She was as red as a tomato.
"Bye," she said, literally running out of there like a shy teenager.

Mason smirked, running his hands through his hair.
"Gosh, she's so cute and shy. I love her already"