Authors Note

Dear readers, we've finally reached the end of this novel. To those who read halfway and ditched it, thank you for giving it a read. To those that stayed to the very end, to see what this inexperienced author had to offer, my heart goes out to you. To those who added my book to their reading list, thank you. To all those who voted and commented, thank you. To all my silent readers, thank you.

I can't thank y'all enough for showing my first book on this app so much love. I promise to improve more and create stories you'll enjoy. Please follow me to get notified when I publish another story. I'll be uploading it pretty soon.

Synopsis of my new ongoing book
Genre: Romance
Title: Auctioned To The Ruthless Billionaire

Sold to a group of unknown men by her father was not how she saw her eighteenth birthday. She opened her eyes after being sedated and saw an unsettling sight of rich middle-aged men contending for ownership. Desperation engulfs her as her eyes lock onto a young man in the room, silently pleading to be rescued. She refuses to be relegated to a life as a plaything for the wealthy elite, especially when dreams of a brighter future and hard-earned scholarship hung on the line.

...
"I'm not your prize"
"I paid a million dollars for you, hence you are. You're my possession and unless you have a million dollars to pay me back you aren't leaving" his voice echoed through the hallway sending shivers down her spine. She knew she could never lay her hands on such an amount of money so she retired into her enormous cage called a bedroom in defeat.

^*^*^*^*
As she grapples with her new reality, with dreams shattered and freedom seemingly unattainable, Avery finds herself entangled in a perilous dance between desire and survival. Will she succumb to the fate imposed upon her, or can she navigate the treacherous paths of the underworld to reclaim her free will and dreams? a complex tale of forbidden attraction, dangerous secrets, and the perils of the mafia world unfolds.

<<<updates are once a week and special updates are random>>>

.....
Synopsis of my next book.
Genre: fantasy, teen romance.
Title: Earths.
It's a short book.

Losing her father at a young age had left her yearning to be loved but she was yet again distorted after her boyfriend of three years broke up with her.

She was just a high school social media influencer trying to get over a heartbreak but her world was turned upside down when she saw an old man die and turn into dust.
She was told that she was a supposed half-breed of both Earths. There was only one Earth, so she wondered if it was just a prank but it wasn't. Imagine how spooked out and frightened she must have felt.

Senior year was almost over and she couldn't be bothered by anything other than college applications. But she couldn't decide her fate when chaos threatened to ruin both Earths.

Will she give into her supernatural powers and save both Earths, knowing she stands a chance to lose everything she cares about?
Or
Will she watch both Earths turn into ruin before her very own eyes?

Set to publish soon.
In the meantime, you can check out my friend's stories. Her profile handle; is @sheisjayyy

Thank you.

Yours, sincerely,
Author.

Rate Bittersweet Affair on a scale of 1-10🤭

And let me know in the comments if you're excited about my new book.