Chapter 50 - Sexy Bride..

"I've drafted out a list of guests I think we should invite," Amelia said holding a notepad and a pen.
"Don't you think it's unnecessary? I mean we could just have a court wedding. With you, Zach, and Jasmine, as witnesses to our marriage" Annie said.

"Nope. It's your wedding, it only comes once." She paused to think about what she said.

"Some people get married more than four times in their lifetime, so.. um.."
"I understand. You don't have to go that far. Archie and I are gonna grow old together."
"I'm happy for you. The love you both share is dynamic and special"

"I'm glad you see it too. So fine, I'll do the whole wedding process. Run the list"

"I wanted us to invite aunt"
"Aunt Rachael?? Not a bad idea but she'll probably come with Clea, and I don't want drama at my wedding. I'm 100% sure that she'll turn my wedding into a runway, I'm not gonna let her ruin my big day"

"True. She might bring her sister too; Mrs. Neil. Too much drama." Amelia said canceling Aunt Rachael off the list.

"Ariella and Mr jones are flying in for your wedding. They've already booked tickets."
"I'm honored," she said with a smile on her face.

"Next on the list is... Dad.. holy sh*t... Dad!!"
She exclaimed.

How could she have forgotten about her own Dad?
Maybe she really had dementia or maybe amnesia.

"I'm such a terrible daughter Annie. Five years is a long time.."
"A lot happened in those five years. Dad had a heart attack after finding out about your divorce."
"What?!"
"Hey, he's fine.. don't cry."
"Okay, can we go see him?" Amelia said.

"Sure, but he's not with Mrs. Neil"
It was funny how they were calling their Mom formally. It just meant they still Held grudges.

"What do you mean? Did they get divorced?"
"No, but he moved out. He moved out a year ago. He said he wanted to find himself -away from her,"
"So, where is he?"
"The last time we spoke he was in Chicago. I'll call him to confirm"
"Okay"

Annie made a phone call to him and he was elated that Amelia was back. He confirmed his location with Annie but he was too excited so he said he'd come instead.

..
"Dad.." Amelia said running into his arms with tears falling down her cheeks.
"My pearl.." he said wiping away her tears.
"I'm sorry-
"No, I'm sorry.. for not noticing you were hurting, for not disapproving of the marriage in the first place. You had to go through so much alone-
"I wasn't alone... I was adopted. I got a new family, he helped me and Jasmine."
"I'd like to meet him and show my appreciation"
"He'll be attending Annie's wedding. I'll introduce you"

"That aside.. where's my granddaughter?"
He said excitedly.
"She tagged along with Archie to get some groceries. But they'll be back soon"

"Annie... I'm so glad that I'm here to walk you down the aisle and see you happy. I'm grateful to you both for sticking together."
"Family hug?" Annie said wiping a tear.
They hugged it out and sat down to talk about wedding preparations.

***
Annie walked down the aisle holding her father.
Archie's jaw dropped when he saw Annie.
Amelia moved closer to him and whispered;
"Stop drooling."
"You did this.. you made her look this sexy on purpose... I can't wait to take it off after the wedding"
"Geez man. I did not have to hear that"

"Sorry, but she just looks so hot, how am I gonna concentrate throughout the wedding? When all I wanna do is.."
"I know... but it's just some vows, pictures, and after party and you can have her all to yourself. Or we can skip the after-party if you'd like.."
"Oh.. we are definitely skipping the after-party"

Amelia just chuckled.
Mr. Neil placed Annie's hand on Archie's as they both faced the priest.
"I can't wait to take those clothes off of you"
He whispered into her ears.

"Well, a patient dog eats the fattest bone," she said tapping his nose.
"Okay, my sexy bride.."

They recited their vows to each other and a kiss was used to seal their marriage...