Three.

Three.

Jungkook had eyes glued to the clock of the classroom, only five minutes left till school finishes for the day.

And till Taehyung and Jimin's plan to jump Hoseok is in action.

Wow was Jungkook anxious. He was thinking it was all his fault. He should've kept his mouth shut. Why did Taehyung have to automatically listen to his suggestion to jump Hoseok just like that?

Earlier Jungkook had texted Hoseok warning him about what was going to happen, and Hoseok assured he'll be fine.

But will he really? No no what if-

"Psst hey."

Jungkook heard a whisper beside him, and he turned to one of his friends Bambam the one who whispered, and was sat beside him.

"What?" Jungkook whispered back.

"Is it true what I've been hearing? You, Taehyung, and Jimin are gonna jump Hoseok?"

"Maybe? So what. Dude you're gonna get us in trouble." Jungkook said quietly, a little irritated since the assignment they were given is due by the end of class, and the teacher wants everyone quiet.

But Bambam didn't give a fuck cause he kept talking. "Damn that's fucked up, I mean nothing new you three are ultimate haters of gays. I just wanted to know, if it was true or not cause I may or may not plan to have my phone out to catch it." Bambam smiled, and a gasp on the other side of Bambam was heard and a boy named Mark leaned towards him to face Jungkook. "So it is true Damn bro." Mark exclaimed.

Jungkook huffed. "Guys!-"

"You!" The teacher called out, pointing at Jungkook,"Stay after class, detention."

Jungkook had his face in disbelief. "B-but!"

The bell rang, Jungkook groaned while Bambam, and Mark had apologetic looks on their faces as they walked away from the class.

"Mrs.Wang! Can I please make up for my detention tomorrow? I really gotta be somewhere i-it's a family emergency." Jungkook quickly explained, and Mrs Wang sighed. "Very well then, just turn in the assignment and you may go home." Mrs. Wang said from her desk, and then went back to working on her computer.

Jungkook gulped at the fact that he didn't finish the assignment so he just shoved it in his bag (without the teacher looking), and put the strap over his shoulder, and quickly scurried out of the class along with the other students. Jungkook speed ran down the two flight of stairs trying not to push the sea of people along the way. He called Hoseok on his phone once he reached the first floor but no answer.

Jungkook panicked, and ran but he suddenly bumped into a bigger figure making him let out a small 'oof'

"Sorry man." Jungkook quickly said, and the one he bumped into was Jackson aka captain of the football team, looked at him in confusion. "Woah what's the hurry?"

"Nothing! Just excited that school is done for today!" Jungkook replied with a fake smile. What's with the distractions he was getting? Why did the world seem to hate him right now?

Jackson blinked with a small tilt of his head. "Wherever you're heading I wanna go too, sounds exciting."

"Don't bother!" Jungkook yelled, and turned leaving a confused Jackson, heading to the front of the school.