Fifteen.

Fifteen.

"So like do you know why Taehyung was with your brother on Saturday?"

Jimin looked up from his phone, and faced Jungkook who was across from him. "He was with Taehyung? I didn't even know that."

"Yeah well I saw him getting out of Namjoon's car, and it was weird cause they were talking, laughing having a real good time together and also it looked like Taehyung was blushing-"

"Dude, chill you making it sound like my brother is like secretly hooking up with Taehyung." Jimin scoffed. "Swear if Namjoon is gay imma disown him as my brother, and if Taehyung is gay too disowning him as a friend."

"Um yeah you should, cause you know.. Gays are ew." Jungkook said, acting disgusted.

"Dude still can't believe you fucked Jennie." Jimin said, completely changing the topic. "Like she's hot, and you're just.. You."

Jungkook coughed, and pushed his lunch tray away feeling a bit taken aback from the words that came out of Jimin's mouth. "Pardon?"

Jimin rolled his eyes, arms crossed,  resting his forearms on their lunch table. "Okay act dumb why don't you." Jimin said, with a side grin.

Taehyung appeared dropping his lunch tray down on the table, sitting beside Jungkook, and across from Jimin. "Sup gays, what'd I miss." Taehyung said, taking a bite out of a fry he dipped in ketchup.

"Well apparently." Jimin started. "Jungkook hooked up with-"

"Eat this." Taehyung demanded, holding up a fry he dipped in ranch in front of Jimin's face.

Jimin scrunched his face up in disgust. "What? No dude you know I hate ranch."

"And ranch hates you more." Taehyung ate the fry.

"Anyways what i was tryna say is that Jungkook is saying he hooked up with Jennie at your party." Jimin explained then took a sip from his smoothie.

Taehyung gasped, and looked at Jungkook. "Oh! Damn I'm just for some reason finding out? you really did huh?"

Jungkook gulped nervously, scratching at his arm. "Yeah, man I did."

"How was it?" Jimin asked.

"Oh it was great." Jungkook shrugged. "Yeah made her feel real good."

Taehyung was heard trying to keep his laughs in, since he knows that's not at all what happened. "So if I ask her, she'll say the same thing?"

"Duh." Jungkook tsked, and Taehyung nodded eyeing the boy seriously. Ready to humiliate the boy. "Fine then, as a matter a fact she's right there with her friends." Taehyung pointed ahead at her table.

Jungkook was begging in his head for Taehyung to not make a scene as the boy is capable of doing such a thing. If Taehyung could just keep his big mouth shut then everything will be all chill-

"Aye Jennie!" Taehyung suddenly got up, and shouted.

Jungkook wanted to die.

Jennie turned her head, towards Taehyung's direction, her friends did the same. Even some other students that weren't even at her table.  "Yes?" Jennie asked.