Thirty-eight.

Thirty-eight.

"And Hoseok you lil fucker, I just want you to understand that I Kim Taehyung,  am perfectly fine with the way you are. You can be a full homo that fantasizes about dicks, and I'm not gonna judge. You like dicks? Good for you dude. Good for you. Keep thinking about sucking dick. That's fine... Just not mine."

Hoseok stared, lips parted, not knowing what to say after hearing Taehyung's definitely heart felt words that he let out to him at his locker. "Um.. Wow thank you?"

Taehyung sighed, picking at his bandana keeping his hair tied back, and spoke in a more serious tone. "But no seriously, jokes aside, I'm sorry for how shitty I used to treat you. I really regret the times when I was a huge asshole to you all because of your sexuality. It was truly wrong of me to do. And I'm owning up to that. You're free to be into whatever gender you want, and I'll gladly support it."

Hoseok grinned, crossing his arms. "See that you could've just said." Hoseok laughed. "It's fine, you're forgiven. Let's just put the negative past behind us, and enter the new year with better memories."

"I one hundred percent agree with that!" Taehyung exclaimed, and held a fist out for a fist bump. "So friends like old times?"

Hoseok nodded, and smiled bumping his fist with Taehyung's. "Friends."

Taehyung let a relieved sigh past his lips."And um hey friend, since you know my secret." Taehyung leaned closer, putting a hand on Hoseok's back. "I'm hoping you can continue to keep it to yourself. Alright?" Taehyung said, but with a hint of a threatening tone.

"Uh." Hoseok just looked at the boy in confusion. "Wait what."

"See you Hobi." Taehyung gave Hoseok a pat, and one more smile before walking away.

"Yeah later Tae." Hoseok mumbled to him self. "Secret? What secret- ohh... Yeah.. Shit. I think I just got threatened."

Taehyung went to his locker, and relaxed against it, taking his phone out to text a certain good looking boyfriend of his.

"Hey Taehyung." A girl that passed by called to him, with a flirtatious tone.

"Hey pretty." Taehyung said, then when the girl was further away Taehyung mumbled an 'ew' before going back to his phone.

My bunny kook❤

Jungkook

Kook

Babe

Jungkooook

Bruh

J

U

N

G

K

O

O

K

JUNGKOOK

JK

Oh my god if you don't reply I'm gonna start sending memes..

Fuck it Imma just sing

Heart been broke so many
times I don't know what
to believeee