Four.

Four.

"And here we have part of the room where Jungkook does his lame gaming videos." Taehyung showed where the gaming set was with a large computer, and headset. Then he put the camera right up to his face. "Don't watch his videos, I swear last time I feel asleep watching one of them-"

"Who the fuck gave you permission to give them a tour of my room?" Jungkook's irritated voice came.

"..Myself." Taehyung didn't feel affected by Jungkook's harsh tone.

Jungkook clicked the tip of his tongue. "Man give me that shit." Jungkook took the rolling camera out of Taehyung's hands. "I'll show them myself."

Jungkook moved the camera showing his bed in frame. "And this is where I sleep, everyone loves sleeping, we should sleep forever."

"Man ain't no one care about your spider man themed bed." Taehyung commented.

"Shut the fuck up, would you rather I show them your bed that's had so many-"

Taehyung tried to yank the camera from Jungkook. "Anyways let's move the tour to the kitchen." Taehyung insisted.

Jungkook pushed his hand away. "Great idea!" Jungkook gasped, and left the room going down the hall to reach the living room, and started filming the said kitchen. "Here's my favorite." Jungkook showed the fridge.

"And here." Taehyung spoke up which resulted in Jungkook to show him in frame. "Is where I always eat my panda express, sometimes even some from Jungkook's plate." Taehyung pointed at the kitchen island, in the middle of the kitchen which had six chairs, three for each side.

Jungkook chuckled loudly, showing his face on the corner of the frame.  "Yup!"

Jungkook skipped towards the living room. "This where Taehyung likes to be a lazy fuck." Jungkook showed the couch.

"The left side of it is mine."

"No it isn't."

"Um yeah it is."

Jungkook sat down on the left side of the couch which emitted a gasp from Taehyung. "You piece of shit."

Taehyung tugged at Jungkook to get off the spot, and it resulted in the two getting into a small not really playful fight.

Jungkook pushed him back. "Dude! Chill imma have to edit all that out." Jungkook held the camera in one hand.

"It's your fault." Taehyung hissed.

"Are you serious-wait shit I just remembered." Jungkook turned the camera off.

"What."

"I'm supposed to meet with someone."

"Who?"

"This girl named Lisa." Jungkook replied.

"Oh shit really?" Taehyung smirked. "Damn Kook get you some."

Jungkook got up. "We'll just finish the rest of the video when I get back."

Taehyung hummed. "Alright but if you end up bringing her over." Taehyung ran to his room, and came back chucking something at Jungkook who quickly caught it.

A fucking condom.

"You're gonna need it." Taehyung winked, I'll just see the footage we got." Taehyung grabbed the camera, sitting on the couch.

Jungkook sighed and just pocketed the rubber, grabbing his book bag, and left the apartment.

➷➷➷➷