Fifty-four.

Fifty-four.

"Oh fuck-shit." Namjoon growled in pleasure, arms spread resting on the headboard of the bed as a world wide handsome was straddling him, riding up and down his dick.

Bark.

Jin dug his nails into Namjoon's broad shoulders, as pants mixed with moans slipped from his plumpy lips. Electric waves of pleasure radiating his body from how Namjoon's cock felt hitting his spot that made him gasp.

Namjoon noticed how tired Jin seemed as his pace slowed down yet still didn't want to stop, desperately moving as fast as he could. Right away Namjoon helped and cresent shaped nail marks covered Jin's hips from how hard Namjoon was gripping them, whilst slamming his body down to his upwards thrusts, biting hard on his lip.

"Ohh there! Yeah!" Jin moaned out, moving his hands down to Namjoon's heaving popped out chest. "So g-good."

"You like that, yeah you do." Namjoon grunted. "Damn so tight and warm for me baby."

The two were flustered sweaty messes, going at it so hard that anyone else in the house could hear them, luckily no one was. The position changed, with Jin sat on the matress in between Namjoon's spread legs, cock still fucking into him.

Climaxes on the edge, Jin's arms stretched out behind holding himself up by his palms. Ruffled raven hair going in many directions, eyes closed, head dropped back, moans loud as Namjoon went his fastest.

Jin let out the highest pitched moan as he came, strings of thick cum landing on his tummy and Namjoon's. He collapsed, head hanging off of the end of the bed, as his loud breaths for air surrounded the room.

Namjoon picked himself up and lifted Jin's legs high and pounded harder into him making whimpers of pleasure erupt from him, and back arched. Jin covered his face with his arm, feeling kinda embarrassed.

"Ah fuck." Namjoon growled face scrunched up, and came into the condom, unsteady heavy pants. He took his dick out and slid the soaked latex off, dumping it into a small trashcan right next to his bed.

Woah.

THAT just happened.

Like that was no dream nope forreal.

Jin sat up feeling shy all over again still a blushing mess ever since their session started. Finding it unbelievable that he just had intercourse with the Kim Namjoon.
Even if he made it clear that he didn't wanna hang out. So how they went from that to fucking is truly questionable. Now that that's all done, he wanted Namjoon to speak first. Needed to know what he has to say about all this.

Namjoon reached down and picked up Jin's clothes which Namjoon ripped off from his body himself once they stepped into the room. "Here get dressed." He demanded sternly, tossing his clothes his direction.

Jin listened throwing his clothes on meanwhile Namjoon only put on underwear.

Once Jin was dressed he felt like a lost puppy standing there. Not knowing what to do nor what to say was only watching Namjoon be on his phone. He could make conversation but the purple haired didn't seem like the mood for it. Fact that he was plain out ignoring Jin made him feel small.

"W-Well..I'mma just go now." Jin let out, but Namjoon didn't steal a single glance, like he didn't care. He went on his way to leave, feeling pretty hurt. Almost feeling used, like if Namjoon used him for his own pleasure. It was just a fuck and go. Nothing else.

Namjoon looked up and when he saw the other walking out. Feeling bad took over. An urge yelled at him to stop him from leaving. He was gone outta the room and Namjoon gave in. He got up and dashed after Jin who was half way down the stairs