Forty-four.

Forty-four.

So.

The party was still going on, getting more wild per the minute actually. It was driving Jungkook crazy seeing all these teens make a mess in this home that he used to live in.Yet it was still his parent's sooo see why he has reason to be upset?

Infact the night consisted of him yelling at the party go-ers. Words like.

"No please don't put your drinks on the couch!"

"Careful with the carpet!"

"No we don't throw vases like their footballs!"

"Yo! Get off the fuckin table, that's for eating!"

Yeah Jungkook wasn't okay.

And honestly his friends weren't being help. Yoongi was hung upside down chugging from the keg while being cheered on, Jimin, and Hoseok chatting with teens they barely met. and Jin was in an intense round of uno with other teens.

Sigh.

'Bop' by the DaBaby was booming through the house, and Jungkook had just finished yelling at some teens for the 100th time. He let out a sigh, and when he turned he ran into a orange haired midget he knows already.

"Hey Jungkook!" Jimin beamed, red plastic cup in his small hand. "Sick party huh."

"Jimin did you also invite people here?" Jungkook questioned, looking agitated, making Jimin kinda scared. "And why your brother had to?"

"No way, I didn't tell anyone." Jimin answered. "But y'know how my brother loves huge parties so heh." He held his cup towards Jungkook's direction. "Want some?"

Jungkook scoffed, and walked off. Jimin just stood there, and drank from his cup.

Then Hoseok came up to him, grabbing his arm. "Hey wanna come with me to go check out upstairs?"

Jimin smirked, feeling drawn towards that offer, and let Hoseok drag him  away up the stairs.

Jungkook was on his way to the living room, when Bambam, and Jackson went up to him, startling the boy. "Dude Kook! Can't believe you didn't want me to come!" Bambam shouted. " Like this party is badass!" He pat Jungkook's back before going who knows where to keep partying.

Jungkook was left with Jackson, and they made eye contact, but before Jackson could say anything. Jungkook beat him right to it. "Oh no no I'm already having to deal with all this, I'm not boutta deal with you." Jungkook jabbed Jackson with his finger.

"Jungkook, baby." Jackson spoke soft. "Look if you could just let me prove how-"

"Jackson I don't have time for this." Jungkook shook his head, then went past the sad other.

"Yo Wang! Come take shots with us!" Mingi was heard shouting. "San fill up those glasses!"

Jungkook went into the living room, and saw there was a pile of used up cups on the floor, and Jungkook groaned at this, running his fingers through his dark hair. He was thinking why can't people just pick their own shit up?

Then he saw the front door open, and Taehyung came in, holding a bag of some sort. Jungkook rushed towards the blue haired who smiled at him, closing the door, and said. "Hey babe."